“Great Service”

Ranked #38 of 81 Hotels in Richmond
Richmond, Virginia, United States
“Great Service”
Reviewed 6 February 2012

I really enjoyed my stay thanks to everyone and when I say everyone I mean from the sales office to the house keepers. All of the staff are very respectful and love to help out a customer. This hotel is new with its own restaurant so no having to travel for great food because it is right in the lobby.

Room Tip: They all are very nice and clean.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Polish first
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 1 February 2012

I wanted to take a moment to commend the Management of this Hotel for the "Over thh Top Service" I received during check in from COURTNEY! I didn`t make a reservation through Priority Club as normal because this was a last minute trip and I try to get a smoking room when staying at this location. I travel 20 plus days a month and have witnessed the best and worst of front desk staff.This young Ladie went the extra mile to see if anyone had cancelled and ultimately gave me the room I requested.The property is beautiful and everyone I encountered from the restaurant to housekeeping were gracious. I truly cannot think of a single negative.

I have 10 years experience in Hotel Management / Food-Beverage and I must say in this day and time it is a rare treat for someone to take the extra time and effort to accomodate the customer. Courtney is an asset to your company and after all she is most guest`s First Impression! I will be back............

Sincerely, C.W.B.

Lynchburg, Virginia
Reviewed 21 January 2012

Staying in this hotel all the time when on bussines in Richmond. Hotel is very clean ,staff very /friendly,restaunt /bar was good. Front Office manager Ismaray very profesionall and very helpful.

Petersburg, Virginia
Reviewed 19 January 2012

We stayed here during our transition from Ft. Stewart, GA to Ft. Lee, VA. We had to bring our two dogs, and the hotel was more than welcoming. They showed us a more convenient entrance, which enable us to bring our dogs in and out with minimal effort, and the housekeepers were wonderful. The staff always seemed friendly and willing to help.

Walker, Louisiana
Reviewed 18 January 2012

Hotel was very clean, staff was friendly, restaurant/bar was good.

Room Tip: Stayed on 1st floor, all rooms seem to be easily accessed, with several side entrances with key only...
Columbia, MD
Reviewed 16 January 2012

I am seriously shocked at most of these reviews. This hotel was horrible. There were 3 of us, us and our son, whose birthday celebration was the next day. None of us got any sleep. They have antique heating systems where every 1 minute and 20 seconds (on average, I counted, since I was awake all night) a VERY loud heater comes on, startling you awake. It stays on for a very short time, then turns off. It's quiet, you start to drift, then BLAST, the noise is back on, as loud as hell. I think it was going to give me a nervous breakdown. I could even hear the heater in the room next to us, and I had my earplugs in. We were exhausted all the next day, canceled our next night's reservation, and drove home after 1 day in Richmond, because we were so exhausted and desperate for sleep. Thank you for ruining our entire vacation and my son's 10th birthday. (In addition, don't expect to use wifi, it is so slow it took minutes to download each page. The pillows were all thick, despite some of them having a thing around them saying firm, and I kept thinking our door was open, so much light came in underneath. Also, the fire detector is so bright it's like someone is flashing a flashlight in your face every couple seconds. Just horrible)

2 Thank drdjd
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 13 January 2012

I stayed 1 night on Jan 6th using 5000 Points (Point Stretcher Award). That made it a good deal. If I had to pay for the room its not worth more than about $50. Condition of the room and hotel is OK. I only had 3 complaints. 1) It's far from outside restaurants (Subway and McDonalds are the only ones close by), 2) One of the 2 elevators was not working during my stay and 3) The bathtub in out room would not drain but they did send someone to fix it within a half hour. I liked that they had free computer access including printing in their business center. I would stay again but only if I could use a point stretcher award.