“A wonderful experience!”

Holiday Inn Richmond I 64 West End
Ranked #47 of 82 Hotels in Richmond
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 4 June 2013

I was there about two weeks ago for a volleyball tournament and stayed here. Checking in the hotel a guy by the name Brandon Terry helped us. He was very nice and gave us advice about the attractions around the area. My room was very cozy and clean. Overall my experience will make me return to this location next year.

Reviewed 31 May 2013

I arrived in Richmond by train over the weekend and had NO IDEA where anything was or how to get around...thank goodness for the staff at this hotel! Not only did Matthew pick me up from the train station, the staff was so informative and helpful, I had no problem finding anything. The hotel was nice as well, there was always someone there to answer any questions and help with any issues I had.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I stay here regularly and the hotel is great. the staff is top notch, especially Matthew. He really went out of his way to make my stay absolutely fantastic. The hotel was located in a great part of town and the bar stayed open as long as i wanted to drink. lol

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I recently stayed at this Holiday Inn over the holiday. The service was great and the concierge Matt signed me up for a reward membership so my whole family received free breakfast! The hotel was clean and the food was great.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 May 2013

This is probably the most run-down Holiday Inn we have stayed in. The whole interior just looks and feels tired. We had to change rooms because so much did not work in the first room we checked in to. The phone in our new room soon stopped working but by this time we were just exasperated with the place. The breakfast is an extra-cost option and about Holiday Inn average however the dining room is run with the amenity and friendliness of a military mess. Although out of downtown Richmond the location is OK and there are quite a few places to eat in the vicinity. It's not a place that we would return to any time soon.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Tedstravelblogs
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Richmond I 64 West End, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2013

Dear Tedstravelblogs,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. I'm very sorry you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas. We welcome any opportunity to improve.

Ferdinand G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 14 May 2013 via mobile

We will never stay here again. We have stated many many holiday ends and this one is at the very end of our list of places to stay. The rooms were not clean, I repeat, not clean and poorly maintained. We requested a new ironing board that was not broken but never received it. The staff were very nice however

• Stayed: May 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Richmond I 64 West End, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2013

Dear djwhatley,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. Please accept my apology that you were dissatisfied with the room's maintenance. Your comments will be forwarded to the ownership of the hotel to take into consideration for future upgrades.

Pam G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 8 May 2013

I stay here once a week.Lindsay at the front desk is alway very nice and knows my name. The whole staff is the best. The food and bar are 5 star! I would never stay any were else in Richmond this place is close to down town and to all the highways

• Stayed: April 2013
holinn, General Manager at Holiday Inn Richmond I 64 West End, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time out to post a review about our hotel. Here at the Holiday Inn I-64 we appreciate feedback and hope that we cn continue to serve our patrons with the best customer service as possible.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Richmond
Courtyard Richmond West
Holiday Inn Express Downtown Richmond
Quality Inn West End
Quality Inn West End
#42 of 82 in Richmond

Been to Holiday Inn Richmond I 64 West End? Share your experiences!