“Not to shabby...”

Clarion Hotel Richmond Central
Ranked #67 of 81 Hotels in Richmond
“Not to shabby...”
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel as a pass thru catching up with my crew and I have to say that this is a nice hotel. The beds were very comfortable as well as the staff was very curtious as we had checked in. The only issue that I have for the hotel is that the rooms are some what out dated. They basically need to receive a face lift. Other then that...not to shabby one bit.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Kissimmee, Florida
Reviewed 23 March 2014

First off the grounds are very dirty..does not give a warm welcome.The rooms stink...almost afraid to crawl into the bed, dont know whether the bed is clean or the floors are clean, spider webs in the rooms, so you know it is not cleaned proper. The food in the resturant was cold and not cooked through. There was not hot water for a shower. Staff didnt seem to care about the service we were given. We are from a transportation company and travel lots and this is the worst place I have ever seen.There is nothing close by where one can walk to. Very sad location,,bums walking around hotel asking for money and food. Not a pleasant feeling.Screming adult, kids, could not sleep and have to get in Motorcoach and drive lives for 10 hours, this is safe how, all because of a disgusting hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank KelT69

Travellers are raving about these Richmond hotels

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I was their at the hotel week ago. hotel have good location everything is nearby. they also have restaurant on site. I asked for extra pillow and blanket at night, they were quick to respond and deliver. the staff made my stay very enjoyable and helped me with the area I was looking for.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank mike p
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

Location was the most convenient part for my stay here. Room was clean, bed was way too comfortable. Much improved compared to my last stay. Plus we found out there was a restaurant on site, recently opened nacho mama's is really moving forward with their tasty food & relaxing bar in it. I would definitely recommend others. Staff were really helpful and friendly with directions and places near by

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Bhavin P
Hagerstown, Maryland
Reviewed 23 February 2014

The hotel was in desperate need of repairs. There was screaming in the halls and in the next room all night long. Got no sleep Was extremely glad to leave next morning. Parking garage smelled of cat urine (I hope it was cat urine)

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Joan R
Burlington, Massachusetts
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I found the hotel to be run down and not very clean. The shower curtain had mold on it and the bed coverings were stained. The lobby looked great but as we went to our room, the hallways were old and smelled.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Dorothy B
Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this place during my recent business trip to Richmond and absolutely loved the remodeling they've done! The staff was extremely friendly and the room was really nice with the newly remodeled bathrooms. I would definitely recommend this place for anyone looking for a room in Richmond because you get your money's worth!

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business