See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 July 2018

When we first arrived there were 3 police cars. Then after they left, about 10 minutes later more sirens. Got in our room. There was old, black gum on the carpet. The carpet was loose at the bathroom. Looked like a lemon seed didn't get picked up by their vacuum. I question the cleanliness of this place. Also, room was hot upon entry, some only turned the fan on, not cool!!!

Room tip: None, no room here, if like ours would be decent. It seems pretty gross.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Clean room, working mini fridge, good hot water and a clean ice machine. These are all I need when I travel for work. This place has all of the above. The young couple who runs it are super sweet and always make feel welcome which is nice when away from home all the time.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Stayed a Thursday night. Didn't accept coupon value, so paid an extra $5. No continental breakfast as advertised. Cheap bread to toast. Coffee was run through filter twice, so color of weak tea. No coffee in room. No one at front desk to check out. Room was fairly clean. Bathroom needs minor repairs. WiFi was slow. Will avoid this hotel in future.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

I Enjoyed My Stay Here Many Restaurants, And Stores Located In Walking Distance Of The Hotel. This Is Definitely A Hotel I Would Stay At Again, If I Was To Travel By Richmond Virginia. Excellent Staff

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 September 2017

When we first checked in we were greeting very pleasantly, check in was effortless. We were given info on good places to eat (took one suggestion) the meal was very good. I asked for more towels and with out hesitation I was given the towels hot from the dryer. When we were leaving the owner stated we could have the same room next year. Room was spacious and clean and the bathroom was very clean. Bed was comfortable. I recommend this to anyone.

Date of stay: September 2017