Four Points by Sheraton Richmond Airport
US$107
US$101
US$175
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskguest servicesexcellent customer serviceomeletindoor poolthe shuttle driverbreakfast buffetenjoyed my staytyronebrooksmotleyspgbanquetconferencehousekeepertargetkeys
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 March 2012

The night manager is horrible to deal with. Hope that there are no issues that require you to deal with her.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Justin B
Reviewed 4 March 2012

This is our third time to stay here. Every single person - EVERY person has been amazing and kind and absolutely eager to please. Starting with the front desk - Stephanie and Kyle were so helpful, patient and kind as I arrived flustered and loaded with bags. The housekeeping staff were SO on their toes! They were courteous and attentive - even to the point they noticed we drank the caffeinated coffee and not the de-caffeinated in our room so they mentioned that and left us additional caffeinated so we would have plenty for the following morning! The rooms are large, plush, very clean with loads of electrical outlets. Someone really thought this out when they designed it. We used the workout room which is fully loaded. We didn't swim but the indoor pool looks great. This is very family friendly! The food is fabulous and the best part yet - the bartender, Pauline, pours a handsome drink and is ever so charming. We love the place - it's the only place to stay in Richmond! PS - while you're her hit the Mexican restaurant one mile away called Mexico. Consistently amazing.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2012

This building must be going under renovations. The hallways smell like varnish and the rugs had a peculiar odor. I asked a housekeeper and she said they were painting and renovating. I asked for an extra hand towel and was told only two per room- two hand, two washcloths, two large towels. Well, great, I just spent using one of my hand towels to dust the room and clean the air conditioner since I thought the smell was coming through there. The towel was grey with dust bunnies, but that didn't seem to phase her.
Friendly front staff. We simply stayed in our room and left the next morning.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank PADancergrrl
cburks, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Richmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2012

I am disappointed to read you did not fully enjoy your recent stay at the Wyndham Richmond Airport Hotel. We truly strive to make each and every guest experience with us the best it can be. I would like to begin by taking this opportunity to apologize for unappealing smell you experienced during your visit. The hotel was indeed completing some upgrades that included re-staining its wood paneling throughout the property. I have also shared your feedback with our Executive Housekeeper and I can ensure you your concerns with the towels are being investigated. Thank you for your feedback and I hope to have you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

I stayed two nights for a Conference meeting. Staff was friendly and helpful. Property was clean and had several meeting rooms. Beds were A+. This property is located close to many eating places and shopping areas.
Room had a small fridge and microwave, comfortable computer chair beside the bed, and a large desk and chair for working.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 February 2012

I was given an accessible room looking out over the atrium, which made the room dark. The funky cf lights were pretty dim, so if you're looking for bright lights to see, this may not be a good choice.

I'd ask for a room that doesn't overlook the atrium.

Front desk staff at check in in the evening were wonderful and friendly.

• Stayed: February 2012