“I love their avacado blt sandwich. They have an extensive martini list, too.”
Review of DeLux - CLOSED

Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love their avacado blt sandwich. They have an extensive martini list, too.”
Reviewed 14 March 2010

I love their avacado blt sandwich. They have an extensive martini list, too.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Richmond
“Completely irresponsible management, and mediocre food.”
Reviewed 13 January 2010

While my experiences with deLux were generally positive before this holiday season, after the way the restaurant treated me and several of my friends in December, I will never visit this establishment again. We had made a lunch reservation for 7 people for the Monday before Christmas. People had rearranged schedules to make time for this event. The reservation was made at least a week in advance. We show up at the appointed time, and the restaurant looks closed. We knock on the door sevral times before someone finally shambles to the door, opens it a crack, and asks in a hungover voice: "Can I help you?" We said we were there for our noon-time reservation for 7. His response? "Uh, we had our Christmas party last night, and...uh...we're not going to open until four o'clock today." "But we had a reservation!" "Sorry dude, I guess no one called to tell you. Anyway, we're closed." And he locked the door behind him. We haven't heard from them since. Hey, I understand, things happen. Things like -- none of us is ever eating there again. Nice work. I'm seriously considering extending the boycott to the other restaurants in the group.

2 Thank Mark_S59
Fairfax, Virginia
“Cheap and cheerful!”
Reviewed 28 October 2009

Great breakfast spot with a nice patio. The decor is fabulous with a cool bar area. Hang out upstairs in big comfy chairs.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook