“A new favorite”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 18 June 2013

My husband and I had lunch here last week. The eggplant parmesan sub was to die for and my husband was most impressed with his italian sub. He is a man of few words so it must have been good judging from his many positive comments. Our server was very nice and attentive, after hearing me comment on the good ice tea she brought us iced teas to go at no extra charge. We will return.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

My boyfriend and I came in for a late lunch, unfortunately we came right at 3:10 so we missed the $5 sub deal. I ordered the zucchini sub with mushrooms as I usually do. It was good but I was pretty let down to find that they have changed their bread. It doesn't appear that they make the sub buns anymore. My boyfriend ordered a philly and was content but not amazed. The server was very nice and attentive. They have expanded the bar and it's looking really nice in there. They have $2.50 drafts and rail M-F 4-7 so I'm sure we'll be back for that if nothing else.

Reviewed 16 February 2013

Eggplant-Basil Pizza. One of my absolute favorites. Try it at Piccola as well. A craving that must be filled every few months.

Reviewed 11 December 2012

Nice enough place, street parking, not much for a non-meat eater. I only saw a few things - ended up with a salad. Just not many choices, haven't opted to go back. Probably better for meat eaters.

Reviewed 14 July 2012

Average looking restaurant. The pizza was very good. The crust was thin but delicious and expertly cooked. The toppings were good. We felt a little neglected on drinks, but not a big deal. The french fries had a bit of a fishy taste to them the night we were there.

Been to Arianna's Grill? Share your experiences!