“Sighhhhh!!!!!!!!!! This USED to be our go-to pizza spot.”
Review of Arianna's Grill

Arianna's Grill
Ranked #272 of 1,719 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 6 July 2014

As a former New Yorker now living in good ol' RVA, I found this pizza to be one of the closest things to NY pizza. A few times a month we would order a pie and it was always yummy, full of toppings (always half pepperoni/half sausage). Buuuuuuuuut lately it seems like the food has gone downhill a lil. Or maybe its just the folks that make the pizza. Lately we have been getting their half price pies on Tuesday. We normally will order 2 pies, one with pepperoni and one with sausage. The toppings were.... barely there. I mean if i counted 10-15 pieces of pepperoni or sausage, thats being generous. 8 pieces of pizza and atleast 2 did not have any toppings at all. This has happened every time we have ordered over the last few months. And a few weeks ago we called at 8:40pm to order the half price pies and the woman that answered the phone said "I'm sorry, we stop doing that at 9".. So I politely reminded her that it was only 8:40 and she gave me some lame excuse that the pies wouldnt be done before then so technically she cant put the order in. Ummmmmmmmmm WHAT????? That makes no sense!!!! Looks like Mary Angela's in carytown will be getting some more business from us. Arianna's seriously USED to be awesome.. WHAT HAPPENED???????

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Discovered this place on Sunday and we LOVED how friendly it was! Food was incredibly good! Atmosphere was right on the money. Whether you're family or just a group that wants to enjoy a drink at the bar! This place is right on!

Our server was running the show and greeted us with a friendly smile as soon as we entered the restaurant! Food was prepared promptly and was tasty! We are happy we discovered this quaint grill!

Thank you for showing us just how lovely service is SUPPOSED to be! Your neighbors across the street could use a lesson from your establishment!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

My wife and I went to the restaurant a couple of nights ago for the 1/2 price Tuesday special. For the 16" cheese pizza with 3 additional toppings the price was $12.25. The pizza was very good and the service was spot on. We had our fill and took enough home to have lunch two more times. We will be back for the pizza and will also try some of their other items. The salads that we saw go bye our table looked very good.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

We love this place, have been many times and have never been disappointed.
Steaks subs are some of the best in town. Pizza is very tasty. Pasta primavera
and mussels were outstanding.
The restaurant is clean, atmosphere is unpretentious and pleasant The
staff is always friendly, helpful and fast. Prices are very reasonable.
Overall a wonderful neighborhood restaurant that is easy to get to, easy
to park , has terrific food and fast friendly service at reasonable prices.
I hope they stick around for many years!

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Our family has been ordering from Arianna's since they opened in Lakeside. We have gotten familiar with the drivers and think it's important to support local business. We've endured through extra long delivery times and a lack of consistency in food quality because when it's good it's pretty good and we love Italian. After our experience with the female handling the phone Friday night, 4/11/14 we will be taking our business elsewhere. Our order was not correct (the chicken was missing) and when we called to get it fixed she was condescending, rude and unhelpful. She instead wanted to argue that we never ordered chicken and we would have to pay for it and come pick it up ourselves. I obviously thought I would have to pay for something I was going to receive, but when I asked why she wasn't willing to fix the mistake she made - she said she didn't know what to tell me. All I could say was wow and got off the phone. Our future weekly business will be going to the new Thai restaurant delivering in Lakeside - it's fantastic.