“my favorite Vietnamese Restaurant”
Review of Vietnam 1

Vietnam 1
Ranked #200 of 1,603 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Boynton Beach, Florida
“my favorite Vietnamese Restaurant”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Small place, no frills, but EXCELLENT FOOD, when we lived in Richmond, we frequented this restaurant a minimum of once per week, the noodle bowls are excellent, the pho is to die for and the broken rice with pork chops are divine. I highly recommended Vietnam 1.

Visited November 2013

Blue Bell, PA
“Best Vietnamese in Virginia!”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

My family and I love Asian food, so, whenever we travel, we look for the best Asian meals. Due to the amazing reviews on TripAdvisor, we decided to try this place out. Boy, were we not disappointed! Let's start out with the food, which is absolutely delightful! The vegetarian summer rolls are amazing and super compact, just the way I like them. The pho is wonderful and is a must get at this restaurant. The broccoli w/garlic sauce is a great dish that I highly recommend you order. However, to top it all off is the BBQ Tofu Vermicelli, which is one of the best dishes I have ever had in my entire life! The sweet sauce combines with the soft tofu and moist vermicelli to for a dish that I will forever long for. The atmosphere, service, and value are superb. Moreover, I highly recommend you go to this restaurant to experience an authentic taste of Vietnam that is hard to find in America.

• Visited January 2014
Richmond, va
“Great pho and wraps”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

We have been here several times and it is always consistent and quick. The food is great, but the service could be a tad better. Usually restaurants check if you need anything g after they serve the food, but we always have to flag someone down for a plate or extra wraps....other than that...the place is super authentic and a must stop.

• Visited November 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“Awsome Pho”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

This another place my kids love. The Pho (P4) is fantastic and always satisfies our soup craving. There is enough noodles and veggies that when combined with spicy sauces, make you sweat...a truly enjoyable meal. The services is average and my wife thinks that the place treats men more favorable. She could be right but the we all enjoy the food. It also helps that there is an Asian market right next door where we can get our Asian food supplies.

• Visited October 2013
“Best Vietnam in town...”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

This is a place I love to go to. It has the best Vietnam in the town of Richmond. I have been to several Vietnam restaurants, open to new places to try. The rest just don't compare. I usually get the V8, which is awesome if you're into different meats. Try the crispy spring rolls dipped in fish sauce, as well as the chicken noodle soup. And add the chili paste to both. You will not regret it!

The atmosphere is great, there is an abundance of water that is served (as it should- hot!) and they never forget about you, very prompt. The restaurant is a smaller size than most, but feels comfortable none the less. It's in a great location too. In between the popular west end of Richmond and downtown is nearby.

If you are willing to try something new or different and want a great experience- try Vietnam 1. It never fails my expectations!

• Visited September 2013