“Pass.”

Ranked #159 of 1,643 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Place needs a deep clean and our veggie spring rolls over vermicelli were lacking and bland. We love Vietnamese and tried this based on positive reviews--maybe it was a really off night and they can't clean menus or restroom?

Reviewed 2 June 2014

This is the best Vietnamese food ever. It is a great value for the money. There is usually no wait. Many selections. There are several Vietnamese restaurants in the area, but this is the best one around.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

According to my Vietnamese wife, this is a very authentic restaurant. Great and fast service, and tasty dishes. The owners are gracious and helpful. Check it out!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I live in Northern Virginia where there are as many Vietnamese restaurants as there are gas stations. This little "hole in the wall" has the very best Pho soup I have ever eaten. I think it is there secret family recipe. My wife also agrees that the Pho is outstanding!

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Small place, no frills, but EXCELLENT FOOD, when we lived in Richmond, we frequented this restaurant a minimum of once per week, the noodle bowls are excellent, the pho is to die for and the broken rice with pork chops are divine. I highly recommended Vietnam 1.

Been to Vietnam 1? Share your experiences!