Ok, we have to stay in a lot of hotels of every range but I have to say I can't recommend this one. Not anything particular but a little bit of everything.
1. Parking: they charge $20 per day. Across the street is $10
2. Room: just a room, nothing extra. We weren't even given a key to the mini bar which for once I wanted to use.
3. Not much of a room, small nothing to get excited about
4. Bathroom needed upgrading, but then so did the room.
5. Nothing in the room to tell you about room service, much less restaurants close by.
Maid service was very good.
If you need to stay here because you have to, it will do. Do not plan on enjoying your stay to the point of wanting to come back.
Sorry, I hate writing bad reviews and always try to find the positive but unfortunately this was a long three day stayMore