“Great new hotel, great location and value”

Wingate by Wyndham Richmond Short Pump
Ranked #20 of 82 Hotels in Richmond
Reviewed 19 July 2010

This new hotel was perfect for our one night stop in Richmond. The location is great, very close to all the shops and restaurants in the Short Pump area. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful and the room was very clean. This was my first stay at a Wingate, and I would definitely stay again and consider other Wingates. The hotel was quiet and our room overlooked a pond and office buildings. Breakfast was average, and breakfast area was crowded. Highly recommended for value, cleanliness and service!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Wingate by Wyndham Richmond Short Pump

Reviewed 23 June 2010

Double queen suite had plenty of room for our family. Breakfast was typical but there is a Panera & Starbucks close by. Great stopover on our way to OBX.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2010

Excellent Room and Facility. Very clean. Excellent staff, everyone friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2010

What a team of professionals and a beautiful facility! We had multiple rooms for a wedding. Raymond was extra patient and detailed with changes and details. Derrick was so welcoming late at night. Recommend the suites. We could not be more pleased with this new and well managed facility. Outstanding!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2010

I recently went to Richmond, VA to visit family and decided at the last minute to stay in a hotel but I didn't have a reservation. Because the hotel is conveniently located next to shopping and restaurants I spotted it immediately. I stopped in and to my surprise they had rooms available. The room was absolutely beautiful and had all the comforts of home including a microwave and refrigerator at no additional cost. The bathroom was spotless and because all of the rooms are non-smoking there was no stale smell when I opened the hotel room door. The property is modern and very well kept. The staff was courteous and very helpful and not only will I recommend this hotel to friends and family but I will stay here again the next time I visit to Richmond.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 November 2009

My husband and I both do a lot of business travel, so we've seen a lot of hotels. We were both pleasantly surprised by the Short Pump Wingate in that the rooms had all the amenities we expected with no hassle. Our kids loved the beds and pillows. We loved the free wifi and had no problem with connection or signal strength. Underground parking is convenient to the elevators. The breakfast room is very comfortable with a large screen TV and fireplace. The breakfast itself was good. Sure, the cups are small and it's not home, but for a U.S. hotel breakfast buffet (included in the price!), it was quite expansive. I made my own waffle and had a blast! Overall, we were very pleased and would be happy to stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2009

From the moment we stepped into the entry of the Wingate Hotel we were impressed. The front desk agents, Jeremy and his associate , met us with a great smile and a warm welcome. The bed, pool area and breakfast was just what weary travellers needed. What a delight!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Richmond hotels
Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond/Glenside
HYATT House Richmond-West
HYATT House Richmond-West
#5 of 82 in Richmond
Best Western Plus Governor's Inn
Hilton Richmond Hotel & Spa / Short Pump
SpringHill Suites Richmond Northwest
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Richmond West at I-64

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Richmond Short Pump? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Richmond Short Pump

Address: 13991 N Gayton Rd, Richmond, VA 23233
Region: United States > Virginia > Richmond
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#6 Best Value Hotel in Richmond
#17 Romantic Hotel in Richmond
#17 Family Hotel in Richmond
#22 Business Hotel in Richmond
Price Range: £80 - £108 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham Richmond Short Pump 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Richmond Short Pump reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham- Richmond/ Short Pump Hotel Richmond