I've stayed here many times while traveling on business.
Very professionally run establishment. Clean, bright, quiet, great location and good food.
Would definitely recommend this location to others and will stay there again if my travels take me to Richmond.
A suggestion for the hotel management....
- Some of the rooms are not suited for two beds. The result is no room to move your desk chair.
One King bed rather than two Queens would work better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the state of Virginia, and the Hilton Richmond Downtown, located in the heart of historic downtown Richmond. This premiere hotel is located within minutes of I-95 and I-64, across the street from the Greater Richmond Convention Center, two blocks from the Richmond Coliseum, and the National Theater, and next door to Richmond Center Stage. Formerly the beloved Miller & Rhoads Department Store, the original marble floors and restored millwork grace the lobby, providing our guests with a combination of historic charm, southern hospitality and modern amenities. This spacious and inviting Hilton hotel is an easy choice for the discerning traveler and for families who are looking for a place they can feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Richmond Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Hotel Richmond