“One of a kind location, southern hospitality at its finest!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Richmond
Historic Mankin Mansion Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 13 Richmond B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 April 2011

The Ramirez family makes every moment perfect at this unique property. The grounds and cottages are elegant, relaxing and inviting. The amenities are top notch. Every room is beautiful with attention to detail. Our family enjoyed every minute of our stay and can't wait to return! Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Historic Mankin Mansion Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed 23 November 2010

This place is SO AMAZING!! I got married in October and it was beautiful. You will not be disapointed with the venue, the owners or the wedding consultant. They truly love what they do, they are so professional and welcoming. It I could use more than 5 stars I would!!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2010

Overall wondeful experience! I would highly recommend any person to plan their wedding here! Staff were wonderful and executed every detail that had been planned from initial meeting. The rooms were wonderful!
Breakfast the next morning was awesome! Very attentive to making sure we had enough food and beverages!

• Stayed: September 2010
2  Thank RVAGuRL
Reviewed 14 October 2010

Very relaxing end to a pleasant week with family and friends. Interesting site, gracious hosts, nice base for exploring an historic city. Complimentary wine, tremendous breakfast and a takeaway bag. Besides, I just wanted to use that title. Stephen Foster is always in fashion.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2010

Our wedding was everything we asked for and all we secretly prayed for. I'm sure it does not hurt, that the mansion is infused with the love of the Ramirez family and the many happy weddings that have taken place there. We are just so grateful for all of their hard work and gentle coaching and laughs and thanks and chocolate and smiles and help.

-Shannon & Forrest

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2010

My husband and I (and 200 of our closest family and friends) spend our Amazing wedding weekend at the HMM. Our wedding was schedulded to a tee, no stress, and flawless. I did not have to worry or think about a thing, we just relaxed and had a great time. We had our rehearsal, dinner, wedding, and reception all on location. This made it so easy for our large number of out of town guests! The "wedding night room" / "bridal get ready room" is was big enough for my 9 bridesmaids and I to get ready in, but intimate enough to spend my wedding night in, the bed is super comfy, and the bathroom is really nice as well! The other rooms on site are all well appointed and very comfortable! I would highly recommend HMM to any future couples (or those who want a weekend getaway)!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Amanda B
Reviewed 24 September 2010

We actually had our wedding at the Mankin Mansion (which was great) and stayed the night after the wedding reception. We stayed in the Carriage House (honeymoon suite). The room was antique and classic. My wife and I both agreed that the bed and bedding were the best we had ever slept on. The shower was nice and spacious.

The next morning we were delivered a delicious breakfast with french toast with raspberries on top bacon and eggs, served with coffee and a fruit juice.

Our stay at the Mankin Mansion was great!!!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple