“Not your ordinary airport hotel”

Hyatt Place Richmond Airport
Ranked #27 of 81 Hotels in Richmond
galway
“Not your ordinary airport hotel”
Reviewed 10 October 2011

I stayed here alone in Sept 2011 for 4 nights, I had booked based on price and airport proximity, from the moment I arrived and rang the hotel for the free airport shuttle I was treated with a smile, friendliness and utmost professionalism, all the staff, esp. Sine, the mgr on duty most of the time took great care of me, this is a superb property with exceelent location with shops, restaurants etc right outside the door, choose this place you won't regret it.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Reviewed 10 October 2011

My family and I recently took a family trip to Richmond. The hotel was beautiful, clean, and most of all pleasent. Every staff person was wonderful! They did their best to accommodate my family during our stay. Thanks

• Stayed October 2011
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 6 September 2011

We stayed here after Hurricane Irene. Our house had no power and we needed to catch a flight out of RIC early in the morning. We were just looking for clean and comfy...with ac and lights! We got all of that -- and more. I had made my reservation over the 1-800 Hyatt number and when we showed up, this location did not have our reservation. The hotel had lost power earlier in the week and their phone lines were still down. Despite all of that, the managers on duty were EXTREMELY accommodating and helpful and were able to find us a room. They truly went above and beyond. Every staff person we encountered was friendly. The beds were comforable. (BTW, the rooms are great for families -- extra large and dividers btwn the "living" and "sleeping" areas. We'll be looking for more Hyatt Places as we travel). The continental bfast was plentiful and the coffee was hot. Thumbs up!

Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Tacoma, Washington
Reviewed 2 September 2011

I stayed here for one night with my family, and had a great stay. Rooms were clean and spacious. Staff was very nice. I loved the 24 hour food service in the lobby. The breakfast was cereal, bagels, english muffins, fruit, etc. The usual continental breakfast. I have no complants. Great hotel to stay at.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank tlmccray
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 28 August 2011

This is a great new place to stay. Its located right off the highway. I was checked in quickly and was provided a wonderful tour by the front desk. The staff was very friendly and answerd all questions i had. My room was fresh and very clean. All of the rooms are provided by a sofa bed and a big screen tv. Rooms size with double beds and a sofa bed can hold a family of 6. If you get a king and sofa bed then it may hold 2 adults and 2 or 3small kids. Please be advised that these rooms dont come with a microwave. In the parking lot beside it is Long Horn Steakhouse. Its also some other stores in the center shopping mall aswell. What a great place to stay.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 August 2011

We just stayed at this hotel last night on our way to the beach. We arrived around 9:30pm, and had a very simple check-in experience with the kiosk in the lobby. This is a great idea- it even dispenses your keys and directions to your room. The lobby area is attractive and modern. Our room was large - almost a "mini suite" with the bed and living area separated by a screen. There was a sectional couch and ottoman, very large LCD tv, and a fridge. The bed was comfy and the shower was nice. I usually do not feel comfortable in hotels, but this was the exception- it was very quiet through the night too. Nice continental breakfast in the morning and of course the free wifi is a plus. I would absolutely go back!

• Stayed August 2011
Cumberland, Maryland
Reviewed 12 August 2011

Family went to King's Dominion for the day and stayed here after 12 hours of walking, etc. Beds were comfortable (even the pull out couch). Ages of group ranged from 56-2 yrs old. Staff was pleasant and very helpful, rooms were clean and spacious. Had 24 hour restaurant which we utilized at 12:30 PM for pizza( which by the way, everyone enjoyed).

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richmond
Four Points by Sheraton Richmond Airport
Hampton Inn Richmond-Airport
Homewood Suites Richmond Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Airport
Holiday Inn Express Richmond Airport
Candlewood Suites Richmond Airport

Been to Hyatt Place Richmond Airport? Share your experiences!