Sleep Inn
US$182
US$112
US$153
US$121
All reviewsroom was cleanelevator carpetwifi worked wellfront deskstandard hotel breakfastwaffle ironnon smokingyogurtenglish muffinswalls are thingreat rateneeded a place to staystayed nightsa king size bedwithin walking distancenight's sleepcheck in was easy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I stayed there 2-22. Randall B.'s review was on the mark. The staff was very accommodating; I had asked for a roll away bed and it was in the room when I got there BUT if we used it it would have violated every fire code known to man. They did honor my request but I guess a roll away bed is only good in a king suite not a 2-queen suite. I had a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 February 2014

After driving 14 hours we stopped for the night. I requested a non smoking room. We really just wanted a place to sleep, right off the highway.we went into the room & it smelled weird. The bedspreads had cigarette holes all over them & one had sticky green stuff all over it. The bathroom had not been cleaned. I took the bedspread off and there were hairs all over the sheets. I went to the front desk and let them know our room was disgusting. He was apologetic & switched our room. The new room was a former smoking room & smelled horrible!! It was somewhat cleaner but not by much. We did not stay for the breakfast. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank DanielleB50401
Reviewed 26 December 2013

The staff at the reception was very friendly and the lobby was nicely decorated for Christmas. Our room itself was very clean and the furniture was in a good condition. They serve a full continental breakfast with waffles,bagels,... . In the neighbourhood there are many restaurants and shops. The only thing we were not pleased with was the enclosed shower which is not made for people suffering from claustrophobia. It's an nice motel and would recommend it to our friends.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EuropeDuck
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I stay here regularly when I visit relatives. The rooms are smallish but well laid out, clean and look modern with a bit of aging. They have nice big HDTVs in the rooms with cable and HBO & HBO2. They have fixed up the lobby and breakfast area in the past year and it looks modern and nice. Breakfast is decent, with fresh fruits, cereal, breads/pastries, yoghurt, sausages, waffles, but with cold hard boiled eggs, no hot eggs. They have free USA Today papers during the week. The staff are all very friendly and efficient. Only thing you have to watch out for is NASCAR race weekends, or some other events that fill the place up, and the breakfast area can be pretty packed on those days. They have a smoking floor. Location is good, close to I-95, with nearby shopping.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Was pleasantly surprised by this property. The other reviews are spot on. It is just a few minutes off of I-95. Yes, it is a little worn around the edges but CLEAN, comfy bed and pillows and looked like a brand new shower in our room. I liked that the sink was outside the shower area. The staff was friendly and efficient. We checked in at mid night on a saturday night and the front desk girl greeted us with a warm smile. We left 7am Sunday and the continental breakfast was enough to get us back on the road...juices, pastries, coffee, cereal and make your own waffles. Front desk asked if we needed directions to anywhere and had us on our way. We would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business