“Let’s do it again!”

Maggiano's - Richmond
Reserve with OpenTable
Maggiano's - Richmond is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 1,623 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$60 - US$80
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 10 January 2013

My Lady and I rendezvoused with an old friend who I hadn’t seen in about 40 years. That old friend, a long-time resident of Richmond, chose Maggiano’s as the meeting place because it was one of her favorites.

Our server at Maggioni’s was overly anxious to please. She suggested her ‘favorite’ dishes, incessantly. But, my Lady and I had used the Internet to review the menu and to decide our dining choices. We each ordered Taylor Street Baked Ziti. The Ziti portions were large, filling and delicious. My Lady and I were stuffed and happy. Our friend chose the Grilled Salmon Lemon & Herb dish. She also devoured a large portion of Tiramisu for dessert. The big smile on her face said ‘ecstasy’. Because our Ziti selection is considered a ‘Classic Pasta’ … a free take-home order of a classic pasta of your choice is provided compliments of the chef.

My Lady and I gave our take-home Mom’s Lasagna meals to our friend. Later that evening the friend called us at our hotel and continuously thanked us for the lasagna ... we could almost smell the aroma of the lasagna through the phone.

This Maggiano’s is a ‘best buy’. Great food, great atmosphere and by being a part of a large mall ... plenty of free and easy-access parking. I look forward to doing it again!

Reviewed 9 January 2013

Good Italian food. Great ambience. Nice place to eat after a busy day of shopping. Plenty of room and tables.

Reviewed 8 January 2013

Great food and atmosphere. We went during lunch so the cost was reasonable. I believe dinner would have been a little more pricy.

Reviewed 7 January 2013

I really liked the Spaghetti and meatballs. Also, you get an extra meal when you order a dinner. That was pretty neat!

Reviewed 3 January 2013

Great chain restaurant.. always top quality food at great prices. The service was impeccable an the wait staff very professional. The calamari is to die for. and the best drinks around!