Typical for this kind of hotel, somewhat hard to find . Short drive into downtown Richmond and only about a hours drive to Monticello or Williamsburg. Breakfast was the usual eggs waffles etc. which was fine. Front desk was helpful but did miss my wakeup call my last night there. Many restaurants nearby so you have plenty of choices for food. For the price no real complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located off of I-64 and just minutes from historic downtown Richmond, the Country Inn & Suites Hotel Richmond, VA offers guests comfortable accommodations and signature Southern hospitality. Our Richmond lodging features all of the services and amenities that guests expect from a quality hotel, including a Business Center, Fitness Center, wired and wireless Internet access and an indoor heated pool and spa. For added convenience, our hotel near the University of Richmond is just minutes from several local attractions. Our top-notch services and prime location make the Country Inn & Suites the perfect hotel for your trip to Virginia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Richmond West at I-64, VA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Richmond West At i-64
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Richmond West At i-64 Hotel Richmond