We stayed here two nights, while my wife was having a medical procedure at MCV. The close proximity to I-64 interchange to get downtown was a consideration in our choice of hotels. We had a nice-size room with 2 double beds, a desk and chair with both wired and wireless internet that worked very well. Also, included was a mini-fridge & micro-zap. Room had a large bathroom with full length vanity and shower/tub combination. Everything was clean, and except for inconsiderate other residents slamming doors shut both morning & night, the room on the 3rd floor next to the emergency stairs was very quiet. The breakfast room is a little small, but we easily got a table both mornings. The fare while not as expansive as some other motels we've stayed at had plenty of choices: oatmeal, dry cereal, fruit, make your own waffles, sausage,eggs, ham, french toast, milk, juices, coffee(all day in lobby), sweet rolls,and biscuits, etc. The property was clean inside and out, and had plenty of free parking. It's a little difficult to find the hotel, as it sits about a city block off Broad Street, down a driveway past the Piccadilly cafeteria. I found coming from down town to turn right on Hungry Springs road, go to the first traffic light and turn left takes you right up behind the motel, and there's a sign on the street to guide you in. By the way, there's a truly great family-run Greek Italian restaurant right across the street in the Westland SC call Nick's Roman Terrace. Otherwise, up and down Broad there's restaurants and stores galore, and the Short Pump mall is just a couple of miles farther West on Broad Street. We'll definitely consider staying here again next time, and maybe then use the indoor pool and Jacuzzi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located off of I-64 and just minutes from historic downtown Richmond, the Country Inn & Suites Hotel Richmond, VA offers guests comfortable accommodations and signature Southern hospitality. Our Richmond lodging features all of the services and amenities that guests expect from a quality hotel, including a Business Center, Fitness Center, wired and wireless Internet access and an indoor heated pool and spa. For added convenience, our hotel near the University of Richmond is just minutes from several local attractions. Our top-notch services and prime location make the Country Inn & Suites the perfect hotel for your trip to Virginia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Richmond West at I-64 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Richmond West At i-64
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Richmond West At i-64 Hotel Richmond