“Overall, a good stay”

Ranked #24 of 81 Hotels in Richmond
Augusta, Georgia
“Overall, a good stay”
Reviewed 12 October 2010

We stayed at this hotel 2 nights (June/July 2010).
PROS: Room was clean, breakfast buffet was good, location was good -- nice variety of restaurants nearby, front desk clerk (Liz) was very friendly and informative.
CONS: Shower curtain rod was broken so water went everywhere when we took our showers, air conditioner was noisy, toilet flushed very loudly, maids left air conditioner off on 100 degree days so room was extremely hot and stuffy when we arrived and it took several hours to cool off.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Jefferson City, Tennessee
Reviewed 7 October 2010

My Wife and I had to take an overnight trip to Richmond for business. The Country Inn & Suites West at I-64 was wonderful. The front desk personel was very helpful. The matress was very comfortable and of high quality. The free breakfast was the normal great breakfast you expect from Country Inn & Suites. When I go to Richmond in the future on business or pleasure, this will be my hotel.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 7 October 2010

From check in to check out, everyone was very helpful.
The rooms are quiet and clean.
After a disappointing experiences at other hotels in Richmond, we finally found the right place to stay!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
New Orleans, LA
Reviewed 7 October 2010

I have stayed at this Country Inn and Suites twice now. The staff is very welcoming and efficient, the lobby is very homey, the room was clean, and the breakfast and breakfast room were nice. I will plan to stay there again, as I will be visiting the area frequently in the next few years.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
Luray, Virginia
Reviewed 6 October 2010

Great experience, clean, excellent service, room very comfortable

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
Olyphant, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 4 October 2010

I loved this hotel. My sister and I stayed there when we came to Richmond to visit family. The staff was friendly. The room was large and the bed was very comfortable. The hotel was very clean. They had reallt great cookies at the hotel lobby as well as coffee. The breakfast in the morning had plenty of variety. The hotel is surrounded by a lot of good restaurants so the location was convienent. There was an indoor pool and hottub which we made use of. Really for the money it was a great bargain. We will stay there again when we need to visit Richmond.

• Stayed September 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina
Reviewed 24 September 2010

great front desk staff wonderful breakfast great value for the money

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple