We stayed at this hotel 2 nights (June/July 2010).
PROS: Room was clean, breakfast buffet was good, location was good -- nice variety of restaurants nearby, front desk clerk (Liz) was very friendly and informative.
CONS: Shower curtain rod was broken so water went everywhere when we took our showers, air conditioner was noisy, toilet flushed very loudly, maids left air conditioner off on 100 degree days so room was extremely hot and stuffy when we arrived and it took several hours to cool off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located off of I-64 and just minutes from historic downtown Richmond, the Country Inn & Suites Hotel Richmond, VA offers guests comfortable accommodations and signature Southern hospitality. Our Richmond lodging features all of the services and amenities that guests expect from a quality hotel, including a Business Center, Fitness Center, wired and wireless Internet access and an indoor heated pool and spa. For added convenience, our hotel near the University of Richmond is just minutes from several local attractions. Our top-notch services and prime location make the Country Inn & Suites the perfect hotel for your trip to Virginia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Richmond West at I-64 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Richmond West At i-64
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Richmond West At i-64 Hotel Richmond