“OMG!!!!”

For the Love of Chocolate
Ranked #6 of 40 Dessert in Richmond
Reviewed 1 January 2014

A chocolateholics paradise! I bought several Christmas gifts there, as well as a dark chocolate candy bar for my step-daughter who is quite the critic of candy. This store has an amazing array of candy, not just chocoate. It is fun to look around!

1  Thank Sarah M
There are newer reviews for For the Love of Chocolate

Reviewed 16 November 2013

I am originally from Baltimore Maryland. I was in Richmond visiting my daughter for a few days and she took me to this cute shopping area called Carytown. It was enough to make me consider relocating because the convenience of all the different kind of shops is amazing! I found heaven when I walked into FOR THE LOVE OF CHOCOLATE! The staff greets you with a smile and are super super helpful! Their chocolate Pecan turtles are to die for!!! But then we leave out and just two doors down I stumble upon the cutest interior design shop, JANET BROWN INTERIORS. Literally the most pillows Ive ever seen at once! The ladies in there were extremely helpful and I ended up leaving with some fabulous Christmas decorations, a Santa pillow, and gifts for my nephews!! They have an endless selection of holiday items, its almost impossible to not find what you are looking for! Needless to say all my guilty pleasures we fed!

2  Thank Latasha D
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Every type of selection you can imagine of handmade and packaged chocolate from around the world. Attentive and knowledgeable staff, reasonable prices.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

If you are in Carytown you need to stop in. They have all kinds of chocolate. If you want a chocolate turkey for your Thanksgiving table they have it!!! They also have some non chocolate candies. We brought home a granny smith apple covered in caramel and two kinds of chocolate. It was fantastic. If you want something fun and unusual for the kids find the chocolate rocks, silver, and gold pieces.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

This store has the best variety of choclate in town. From imported choclate to locally made truffles, this store has it all. The staff are most helpful in suggesting specialty chocolates. They really need a larger store for all the stock they carry.