Hampton Inn Richmond South
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sleep Inn(Richmond)
  • Room Service
All reviewsroom was cleanfire alarmovernight staycomplimentary breakfastindoor pooloatmealgreat place to stayenjoyed my stayone night stayconvenient locationinterstateinnsmaintenancedowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 December 2012

I originally had a reservation at the Candlewood Suites across the street, but it failed my standards of cleanliness. So I checked into the Hampton Inn across the street, all within in a hour and a half of arriving in VA. I was extremely pleased from the moment I walked in. The colors of purple and lime are very bright and welcoming, as well as the staff. This hotel has a very modern look, the cookies were delicious, and the breakfast was great. The rooms are large, clean, and they have direct tv. When Im in the area again, this will be my hotel of choice. There isn't anything around the hotel to eat, but thats not there fault.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
PrinceMba, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond South, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2012

We are very pleased because you very comfortable and satisfied with your stay.We love having you here.

Reviewed 19 December 2012

Very nice and new hotel. Full access to all Directv channels on a nice LCD TV. Very comfortable bed with lots of pillows. The room also has a fridge and microwave, so that was an extra bonus. I also liked the fact that it was a full shower and not a tub/shower.
The only downside is there is nothing around the hotel, so you have to drive 10-20 minutes to eat.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
PrinceMba, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond South, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2012

Having you stay with us was all joy.We look forward to meeting you again.Join us in our morning breakfast when next you are in Richmond.

Reviewed 6 December 2012

This hotel's location is great for easy access to/from I95. It's also right next to Philip Morris hdq. We had a quiet room (not exterior sound and no sound from the in-room HVAC) with a good shower. Breakfast was great. However, the only non-fast food place to eat is across the street at a competing hotel and that restaurant is fair to midling.

Room Tip: Room 410 no noise
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Infoc
PrinceMba, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond South, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2012

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and your family and we love having you stay at our beautiful hotel.

Reviewed 27 November 2012

I drive I-95 quite a bit and frequently stop for the night in Richmond, VA I stopped at this Hampton for the first time a week ago. It's very nice, very clean, friendly staff, comfy room, good internet all the things you need for a good nights rest on the go

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
PrinceMba, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond South, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2012

We are truly honored to have you and your family stay with us.Please come.We love having you here.

Reviewed 21 November 2012

One of the nicer Hampton Inns, but a parade of semis went to and fro in front of hotel all night long. It was like trying to sleep on a runway. Avoid this property if you want to sleep.
The room was lovely with a nice king bed. Asked for TV remote as ours wasn't working. It never came.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
PrinceMba, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond South, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2012

Hello,

Your comment is very crucial to our making every necessary effect changes to benefit our guests.I am very sorry about the unfavorable experience during your recent stay and will make sure that such matter never occur in the future.I hope you will find a place in your heart to forgive us and give us another chance to make it right.Please accept my sincere apologies.