“maintenance”

Ranked #29 of 81 Hotels in Richmond
Wilmington, United States
“maintenance”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

No cold water in bathroom and noise level outside kept us awake. Also, the room was very small and no chair to sit in to watch TV. The staff tried to help us, brought us bottled water and different pillows as well. Location was not good, very noisy with trucks.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sangeeta_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond South, responded to this review, 2 September 2013
I am very sorry to hear about your recent experience at our hotel. I cannot apologize enough for the whole experience as it was unacceptable. The cold water issue is currently under maintenance for the room you were in.
Ms. Maseker I cannot express enough how sorry I am about the whole experience as you should have not had to go through this. We expect to provide you with a clean and comfortable stay every time and in this instance we failed to meet your expectations. As part of our 100% satisfaction guarantee I would like to comp your stay. I will go ahead and credit your card on file Please feel free to call or email me with questions or concerns.
We value your continued loyalty towards the Hilton brand and I hope you will stay with us again and get to experience the way it should have been.
Sincerely
General Manager and Hampton Inn Team

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Hampton, United States
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I always stay at the Hampton Inn while traveling I am ensured that I will have a hot breakfast and fabulous coffee in the morning. I love Hampton Inn I will continue to stay with this Hotel while traveling.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are very delighted to know you have enjoyed your stay with us at the Hampton Inn Richmond. We thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you!!! Do come back and see us again!!!
Lanham, Maryland
Reviewed 14 August 2013

I have found Hampton Inn to be very consistent. Clean, comfortable rooms and breakfast as a bonus! My last Hampton Inn stay didn't have a pool, frig or microwave. But I was pleasantly surprised that this one had all three! I was told that each Hampton Inn is independently owned and each owner decides on the amenities. The elevator was out when I arrived and I had to walk up to the 5th floor - fortunately John carried my bags. But 15 minutes later it had been repaired when I was ready to go back down.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Sangeeta_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond South, responded to this review, 16 August 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 6 August 2013

The room was clean and it was a nice size. The staff was friendly and helpful. We also used the indoor pool which was a nice treat for the kids. The breakfast was nice and they kept the foods items stocked.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 3 August 2013

We stopped here on our trip up I95 and it was great. The room was clean, the food was a lifesaver, the staff was friendly. No problems. It was right next to the highway and we could hear the traffic but we live on a busy street so it didn't bother us at all. It was close to downtown Richmond.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Salisbury, North Carolina
Reviewed 24 July 2013

This is my favorite place to stay when visiting the grandparents. My kids & I love it here. Very clean, comfortable, and friendly hotel. The staff goes out of their way to make you feel at home.
My kids love the pool, the breakfast is great and the beds are amazing! What's not to love :)

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Waynesboro, United States
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Nice Hotel, not very close to a place to eat other than a sports bar accross the steet. The staff was helpful and did what they can to make you feel at home. I travel alot and normally stay at Hampton Inn or a Hilton hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business