Hampton Inn Richmond South
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sleep Inn(Richmond)
  • Room Service
All reviewsroom was cleanfire alarmovernight staycomplimentary breakfastindoor pooloatmealgreat place to stayenjoyed my stayone night stayconvenient locationinterstateinnsmaintenancedowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Hotel was clean, quiet and breakfast was fine, only negative was my check in experience, the receptionist did not make me feel welcome, had my check in experience been pleasant I would definitely have written a much better review and enjoyed my stay. AARP members, despite the Hilton listing a 10% discount for members, I was informed by the receptionist that they do not offer discounts .... be forewarned!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sangeeta_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond South, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry that your stay with us did not match your expectations of a Hampton Inn has to offer

I have investigated the details of your observations and I would like to clarify that we do offer AAA and AARP discounts on a regular basis. The night that you were traveling the discount was not available. This should have been explained to you by our receptionist.
I apologize the room rate was not available to you and was not informed to you upon check in.
I do hope that you will give us another opportunity in future to impress you with our service standards.Thank you once again.
Best regards,

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Great hotel to stay at. The room was clean. the bed was so comfortable I was able to get a good nights sleep. Staff was great. There was also places open late surrounding the hotel if you arrive late and need something to eat .

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The laundry service has delayed returning my clothes by a full day on both occasions that I have used them. I would not recommend using them unless they change the service providor. The Hotel Staff are not at fault, it's an outside service.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Great facility and staff! Warm welcome and easy to get through check in. The room was very comfortable and clean. Good WiFi for working while in the room. Bathroom size and features made me feel at home. The work out room was nicely equiped but could use a free weight bar and plates for the bench, but that is just a personal preference thing really for me. Nice pool which I will try out on my next trip.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay at the Hampton Inn Richmond South
We are very happy to know that you had a memorable stay and your kind comments regarding our staff and services is greatly appreciated. Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back!!!

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Was traveling the road with the family and driving late into the night. This is located just south of Richmond and is well lit and well maintained. We booked two rooms which were well maintained and clean. In the morning we ate the buffer breakfast which was fine and then were quickly back on the road which is less than a mile away (more like a few hundred yards)

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family