“Great place!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Capriccio Pizza Inc.

Capriccio Pizza Inc.
Ranked #304 of 1,594 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bridgeport, Connecticut
“Great place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2013

this place is kind of hidden in the tj maxx shopping center.. we walked by it and decided to go in... we were quite surprised with the food... it was very good... and plentiful..we did not have the pizza, the linguine and clam sauce was delicious as well as the ziti with tomato sauce.. my friend had the caprese salad which i was a little disappointed that the basil was dark, as if it was previously frozen.. other than that we will be back to try the pizza. the blond waitress we had was entertaining.. very sweet...

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Virginia
“Good again”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2012

Went for pizza at lunch time and enjoyed a deluxe personal pizza. This is the third time eating there (always for lunch) and it was good again. It is the best pizza in the Far West End so far.I also like the crushed ice in the soft drinks. Although I did not have a beer, it looks like they have a decent selection.

• Visited July 2012
Virginia
“Good Pizza, but its hit or miss”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2011

My wife and I have have been to Capriccio many, many times and I can tell you as a transplanted New Yorker that this place has some of the best NY style pizza in Richmond. But, I'm sorry to say that the quality of the pizza in pretty inconsistent. I've been there enough times to know that if the owner is not the one making the pizza that day just turn around and leave. Seriously.

• Visited October 2011
Chesterfield, Virginia
“Forgot to post- guess I was trying to erase it from my memory- very bad.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2011

I am so surprised at the positive reviews. My family and I were heading out that direction and did a quick search for some place decent and simple. This place got good reviews so we went here. That night some new restaurant right beside this place was offering 25% off the bill b/c it was their first night and I was kicking myself that we didn't go there.

First, this place was packed. That's all well and good except we were there for about 15 minutes before someone even came to ask us if we wanted drinks- or even a general acknowledgment that we were alive. That's hard for 2 small kids to understand. I was a server for 10 years and I get that you're busy- but a quick nod over and some lip service to the tune of "I'll be right there" does wonders.

Next, the food. She forgot our bread entirely and something else (can't currently remember) that came with our meal and the food was ehhh. Ehhh is my internet talk for ho-hum at best. I'm actually making it sound better than it probably was b/c I can't remember the details.

Finally- the atmosphere. The tables are slammed close so basically our family was eating with the family beside us. I'm all for Southern hospitality but I still like my 18 inches or personal space. So for us, never again.

• Visited October 2010
Richmond, Virginia
“Mi Amore!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2010

I'm so glad a decent, non-chain pizza restaurant came to the WestEnd! This is what pizza is all about. When you order meatball on your pizza, you get big slices, not ground up mess. The sauce it light but zesty at the same time. I hate chain pizza like Pizza Hut and Dominos...they have no quality to the ingredients. But Cappricio's is all quality! I love the pizza so much, I have never wanted to order anything else but I'm sure the rest of the food is just as delicious.