Hilton Richmond Hotel & Spa / Short Pump
US$165
US$142
Travelocity
1,169 results
All reviewsshula's restaurantthe executive loungegreat hotelshopping and restaurantsbusiness tripbreakfast buffetwonderful stayfitness centerenjoyed my staydefinitely stay here againshuttle serviceindoor pooldoreenconferenceconciergeaccommodationsstarbucks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 September 2011

The power went out at the hotel for a full 24 hours during the stay. We had to go buy flashlights and candles just to see down the hall to be safe. The elevator was working half the time. 2 of the 3 were out multiple times. I was told "since the restaurant and bar was open, there was going to be no discount on the room". So full price was charged for a hotel without WIFI, lights, power, and hot water. Extremely cheap if something goes wrong on their end. Also, we sent an email to book a spa treatment, no return call and upon checkout was told it was booked for the next two days. One final note, Shula's was a good steak but service was average and price was $120 without drinks for 2. A large amounts of dogs all around as well.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dwayne r
Reviewed 19 August 2011

This hotel is absolutely gorgeous. The rooms are pitch black once the shades are drawn, and the rooms also hinder outside noises. The service and staff are possibly this hotel's best features. They are sure to greet you every time they see you.. We will definitely return to this lovely hotel.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sperkins15
Reviewed 14 August 2011

I recently stayed at the Hilton for a business conference and thought it was wonderful. The hotel is fairly new and just lovely. The rooms were large, very clean and comfortable. Located in the hotel is a spa , great bar, Shula's restaurant and a Starbucs. The staff and food were both amazing. It is in a great location (short pump) with a mall a block away and other shops/stores every where you look. Overall, it was a fabulous place to have a conference! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visting the area.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank NoVaFamily4
Reviewed 14 August 2011

I stayed at this Hilton hotel back in March for a conference, and I was very happy with it. Very comfortable, clean rooms and bathrooms, room service available. Hotel amenities also include a notable restaurant, a bistro, free parking, an indoor swimming pool, spa, and exercise room. Pool was rather shallow, but good for swimming laps. The meeting rooms were well-sized overall, making for a convenient conference. I consider the hotel location a plus, because it is in a nice suburb outside of Richmond. This means there is great shopping nearby, without the crowds and bustle of a hotel in the middle of Richmond. A great place, and I hope to stay here again when I am in the Richmond area.

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed 11 August 2011

I stayed here only one night for a conference I attended in Richmond. This hotel is brand new and the modern, design aesthetic is refreshing, spacious, and just lovely. The double queen room I was assigned was really nice! The bed was super comfy too. The only negatives I will comment on is that there was some loud banging heard in the middle of the night that woke me up, you can hear people slamming their doors, and the a/c unit kept turning off (I like having white noise.) Given the luxuriousness of this hotel, I will not deter these things from my returning again in the future. Definitely recommend this hotel for folks looking for a beautiful hotel in the Short Pump area. Be sure to eat at Bertuccis right down the road for the best wood fired pizza!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business