Hilton Richmond Hotel & Spa / Short Pump
US$143
US$123
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

The Jefferson Hotel(Richmond)
US$135
Hampton.com
US$123
1,178 results
All reviewsshula's restaurantthe executive loungegreat hotelshopping and restaurantsbusiness tripbreakfast buffetwonderful stayfitness centerenjoyed my staydefinitely stay here againshuttle serviceindoor pooldoreenconferenceconciergeaccommodationsstarbucks
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Took my family to Richmond over the weekend and stayed at the Hilton Richmond, partly because of its location beside the Short Pump Town Center. Hotel is exceptionally nice and everything looked brand new. Room rates were reasonable and staff couldn't have been more friendly and accommodating. The concierge looked after my youngest daughter who was babysitting my grandson while the rest of us attended a banquet. He even brought the pizza delivery guy right up to my daughter's room to deliver pizza. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 November 2012

This hotel is less than 3 years old and is, therefore, very elegant and new. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The location, at the western end of Short Pump Mall, is great for shopping. Good steak house restaurant on site. All in all, a very nice hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nortguy
Reviewed 20 November 2012

Very nice and worth being a 20 minute drive outside of Richmond. New appointments, great food and service make this a great choice if you're in the area. Very close to major corprate HQ's on the west side of Richmond, so a good choice for business travelers.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank MHTbased
Reviewed 18 November 2012

This is a nice property, still fairly new. My biggest reason for the average rating was the mixed service. As a Hilton HHonors Diamond member, I have some expectation of being treated well, but it did nothing for me this weekend. When I called (while on the 3 hour drive to the hotel) to confirm my HHonors number being on the reservation, I found out it was not. I gave them my number and they added it to the reservation. When I asked for a cot for my youngest as we have 5 total, they said fire code prohibited them putting a cot in the room. I asked what my Diamond privilege benefits could get me, and they said there were no room upgrades available. Upon checking in, I received free breakfast for my family, but there were no water bottles in our room. We ended up with a handicapped room, which I usually hate, but it gave us room to put blankets on the floor for my daughter. The first day at breakfast, the service was outstanding and the food was very good. The second day was busier and our server was horrible. She never delivered my daughter's waffle order and never came back to check on us until she brought the bill about 25-30 minutes after she had served drinks and taken my daughter's order. We had to ask other servers for drink refills and for the waffle. Terrible. Otherwise, the hotel is very clean, has a nice pool and workout room and is in a great location. Would recommend parking in the garage underneath the hotel as it has plenty of spaces, is easily accessible and has an elevator that will take you straight to your floor.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank AeroHokie92
Reviewed 10 November 2012

I stayed at the Hilton Short Pump for 2 nights on a business trip. I was pleased with the room and the hotel overall. The best part was the Hilton Honors lounge. You have to be a Hilton Honors member to get in, but there is food and a comfortable place to relax. The gym is pretty basic. The location is... Short Pump. It was convenient for my business trip.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business