Hilton Richmond Hotel & Spa / Short Pump
The Jefferson Hotel(Richmond)
US$312
Preferred Hotels
1,179 results
All reviewsshula's restaurantthe executive loungegreat hotelshopping and restaurantsbusiness tripbreakfast buffetwonderful stayfitness centerenjoyed my staydefinitely stay here againshuttle serviceindoor pooldoreenconferenceconciergeaccommodationsstarbucks
Reviewed 25 June 2014

This hotel is great for a couples get away, the staff was very kind and helpful. We truly enjoyed our stay and will definitely return. My wife and I went here for a getaway on our anniversary and we loved it. We just wanted someplace to relax and have fun...this hotel was just the place for that.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alec G
Steve K, General Manager at Hilton Richmond Hotel & Spa / Short Pump, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear Alec G,

Thank you so much for choosing to celebrate your Anniversary with us. We absolutely LOVE the title of your post and appreciate your endorsement. To say we are “Great Great Great!” is humbling as we are well aware that you have many lodging choices in the city of Richmond. We will continue to work hard to maintain your loyalty. Come back soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Excellent hotel. Clean, comfortable and beautiful. Professional friendly staff. Rooms are just what you need for a good night's stay. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. Eating and shopping so conveniently located right near the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gardenia S

Dear Gardenia S,

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and were able to take advantage of our convenient location to all of the best of what Richmond has to offer. Our Staff has enjoyed some very stellar reviews for their top notch service. Glad you agree. We thank you for taking the time to share your experiences and eagerly look forward to your return.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

A very nice hotel with clean and updated rooms. The only drawbacks were that conferences held at the hotel provided a challenge to find a parking place close to the main entrance. Also, TV programming is pretty limited and provides about 1/3 of the programming currently available on DIRECT TV or other cable providers.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Brad W W

Dear Brad W W,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us, and for letting us know about your stay. Your comments are valuable and very much appreciated. I do apologize that there were a few things that were not up to your satisfaction. Please rest assured that we provide our guests with Complimentary Valet services when they have difficulty finding a parking spot closer to the entrance. Your comments about our current line-up of TV channels have been duly noted. I am glad to inform you that by end of this year, we are switching our network provider which should eliminate this challenge and provide our guests with 40+ HD channels to chose from.

I really appreciate you taking the time to tell us how we can improve as we need such critical feedback from our frequent guests. Thank you!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

This Hilton stands out for the excellent service from the staff, clean and comfortable rooms, and outstanding food. I've been fortunate to travel to many different Hilton properties over the years, and this hotel has the best room service I've ever had, even beating out the Waldorf Astoria New York! I hate Pepsi products and normally avoid hotels that don't have an option for Coke products. While this hotel does serve Pepsi, I really appreciated them offering Diet Coke in the Executive Lounge and hope they continue to do this. The lobby is clean and modern. I look forward to returning!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Michael19887

Dear Michael19887,

Thank you so much for being a frequent and for letting us know about your satisfying experience. We greatly appreciate your business and highly value your patronage to Hilton. I will be sure to pass on to the Staff that their efforts to please are appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Richmond.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

overall a great hotel. service was very good. hot tub lukewarm, pool was cold. aroma café excellent for fast breakfast. friendly staff. nice rooms, great beds. free internet. elevators fast. great meeting rooms.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank JOE T

Dear JOE T,

Thank you for your candid comments. The Hilton Richmond Hotel & Spa strives to "exceed" expectations of our Valued Guests. Although I am grateful for your recognition of certain amenities and our super-friendly Staff, I am disappointed to learn that you could not enjoy our swimming pool and hot tub. I am terribly sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I assure you that we have not had any challenges since and I am truly hoping that you will come back and allow us the opportunity to redeem ourselves.

Thanks again for your time.