“Neat find”

Ranked #2 of 19 Coffee & Tea in Richmond
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
“Neat find”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Loved this coffee shop, tucked into a little neighborhood in Richmond. The staff was very friendly and the doughnut I had was excellent. Their sandwiches looked amazing but we had a brunch reservation a bit later so I went with something smaller. They have tons of outdoor seating; the indoor seating is a bit limited. There was a line but it moved really quickly. I highly recommend checking this place out.

Visited November 2013

Roanoke, Virginia
“Favorite coffee house in Richmond”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

If you love to people watch & you love good coffee you will absolutely dig this place! The building used to be an old filling station with lots of fun outdoor seating. The clientele ranges from super hip hipsters to business people. The dragon French toast is to die for & the red headed step child chai is fantastic. We never mss a visit here whenever we travel to Richmond, it makes me feel like I'm back in Williamsburg, Brooklyn! Oh, & the artwork in the bathroom rocks and changes frequently! I love this place!

• Visited August 2013
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Good eats!”
Reviewed 14 May 2013

We stumbled upon this place after leaving Maymont. It was a terrific find. My dughter and I ordered the Goat herder's daughter it was very tasty, my son ordered the buffalo 66, he too, enjoyed his sandwich. The person who took our order "Stacy" was freindly and helpful. She offered to customize my drink since many (maybe all) of their softdrinks are home made. the sides were great too. We ordered collards and kale -tasty, fruit salad - sweet but tasty; and cheesy grits - my son liked them. Several are vegetarian dishes but meat is served as well. There are vegan and gluten free options available. The bathroom was clean - which means a lot to me. This is a hip hidden gem in a local neighborhood. I recommend you try it at least once. Very informal setting with seating outside and in.

Visited May 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“Great coffee - Great sandwiches”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

These people are serious about coffee, and they have a very fun eclectic menu for food. Specials every day. I have been several times now, and I've never been disappointed. Yum.

Visited February 2013
St. Louis
“great lunch place”
Reviewed 21 February 2013

We ate lunch here on a warm afternoon. The outdoor seating was full but we were able to find a table inside. There is not much seating. The menu has many vegetarian and vegan options. The tempeh sandwich was outstanding. The coffee drinks were worth the trip alone. We were possibly the only ones in the place over 50, but the staff was friendly and helpful. Creative food and a fun atmosphere. This would also be a good place to get to-go food for a picnic.

• Visited February 2013