“Nailed the North Indian Cuisine”
Review of Lehja

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Located inside the Town Center underneath Hotel Hyatt House
Reviewed 11 December 2013

They have perfectly nailed the north Indian cuisine with almost all the specialties from that region. Don't have much though from South India.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

I've been hearing about Lehja for quite a while, and it took too long to get here. But was it ever worth the time. Great interior design and decor, great service (including very personal service from the manager -- "here, if you like that, let me get you a taste of something else we make, you might like it next time") but most of all, delicious, surprisingly light Indian food. There is so much to explore on this menu, and I fully intend on repeat visits to continue learning about this place. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Went with some friends during restaurant week; the food was well prepared, and the service was good. I asked for the hottest spice level on my food, but instead got NO spicyness whatsoever. Disappointing, since I wanted to see how hot they prepare their food, but otherwise, no complaints.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

This was truly a great lunch experience for me. I'm not very familiar with Indian food so I asked our very accommodating waiter for a recommendation and my meal was absolutely delicious. The only complaint I had with the lentil soup was that there wasn't more. It was so good that I could have happily made an entire meal of it. The lamb dish that I was served (mildly spicy) and served with rice on the side was just perfect. Fresh naan bread rounded things off well. I was extremely surprised that this gem of a restaurant wasn't packed. I will certainly be back the next time I'm in Richmond.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Best Indian restaurant in Richmond and one of the best I have visited in the States - on par with excellent restaurants in India. Great food, excellent service. A go-to place for out of town visitors