“Amoré”

Pie
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Once a year I make a trip north to Virginia from Florida in hopes of seeing the snow. For the last 4 years, Pie has been one of my regular stops. Pie is a quaint little pizza place located on Lombardy in the old town section of Richmond near Carytown. I'm not sure which part I like better, the crust or the pizza sauce, or the cheese; but whatever they put into those pies keeps me coming back. Thanks for making the perfect place to take a date in Richmond, VA.

There are newer reviews for Pie

Reviewed 6 July 2012

I have no idea why, but for a period of time Pie changed their decor and menu what seemed like monthly. This was annoying as they seemed to lack focus and direction, with favorites coming and going from the menu. Well, they have now found their mark and seem to have settled on a comfortable decor, a good menu, and really good food. Most often you will be greeted by and sometimes served by owner Ryan. They have a decent beer selection, including local craft and seasonal beers. Their pizza pies are very good, with interesting combinations and thin crispy crust. The other night I started with a salad and was expecting a typical pizza joint house salad. What a nice surprise, it was excellent and fresh. In addition to pizza I recommend the vodka sauce penne pasta and chicken on flatbread. I highly recommend you give Pie a try or another chance.

1  Thank Steve G
Reviewed 3 August 2011

Was at Pie on July 30,2011. Love this cute place. They have the best Pizza and I had the best Anti Pasta salad I have ever had. Please treat yourself and stop by this place you will not be sorry

Reviewed 11 April 2011

Pie has the best chicken wings anywhere. The sauce is amazing. The pizzas are great. Thin crust and innovated toppings. I recommend the spicy squash. The nachos are fresh and also a big hit.
The upstairs bar is great. The have a nice selection of ice cold beers and a really good selection of reasonably priced wines by the glass.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 19 July 2010

Good pizza...and they're the only place in RVA that has my favorite beer on tap...Erdinger Weissbräu Hefeweizen. It's the smoothest beer EVER.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook