“Always a great meal”

Ranked #129 of 1,606 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$7 - US$11
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Description: Opa! Welcome to Greek on Cary! At Greek On Cary we'll be bringing you homemade authentic Greek food to Richmond. We use only the freshest ingredients to provide our customers with amazing food. Come by and check out our famous Gyros! If you need a bite on the side, be sure to try out the Hummus, Falafel, and other Greek favorites all through the week. We have specials each week, so ask what it is we're dishing up this time! Whether you're with friends and family or you're just passing through for a quick bite to eat, Greek On Cary is sure to offer some of the best food here in Richmond. We're looking forward to you joining us soon!
Richmond, Virginia, United States
“Always a great meal”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

I try to eat here on at least a monthly basis. The inside is a bit cramped and not the best looking, but the awesome food more than makes up for it. I typically get the gyro and my wife gets the souvlaki, and they both are fantastic. With a combo, instead of fries you can get the soup, which I highly recommend. The desserts are excellent, too. The wait staff are very friendly and the service is fast. I can't say enough good things about this place! Go, go!

• Visited June 2013

Chesapeake, Virginia
“Not what I expected”
Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

Dry lamb on our gyros. Fries were soggy like they have been sitting under a heat lamp. Asked for mayo and it was discolored. There is actually a sign asking you clean your own table.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank CherieLynn831
Potomac, Maryland
“Not fancy, but great food”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We had a variety of appetizers and the food was wonderful. The owner served us and even brought us over another small dish for us to try!

Visited December 2012
“New Addiction”
Reviewed 15 June 2013 via mobile

Greek cuisine 2 just opened up out by me and I can't get enough! It is run by his wife and she is fantastic. The gyros are the best I have ever had! The hummus plater is perfection and the baklava..... Well, it will make your day! I have gotten take out twice this week and don't see that changing. Greek food has now made it into my top 3 of favorite foods!

Visited June 2013
Stafford, Virginia
“Yum! A great choice!”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Greek Cuisine is one of the many interesting eating options that can be found in Carytown. My wife and I chose GC after taking a quick stroll through the neighborhood where we checked out some of the cool second hand stores, sidewalk musicians, and bike shops. Shout out to Carytown - this neighborhood is awesome and definitely deserves a visit!

I ordered a Gyro sandwich and my wife noshed on a greek salad with chicken - both were outstanding! Unfortunately we didn't have room left for any baklava or tiramisu - they looked good! Friendly staff.

I wasn't surprised to see a bunch of other reviewers who enjoyed their experience here - I think you will too!

• Visited May 2013