We were visitin Richmond on a more sorrow note, my aunts daughter passed away. Never stay in Richmond Hotels before so did alot of searching before booking hotel room. My aunt had warn us to stay away from Uptown due to high prices. I knew the Hampton Inn for alot of good amenties and had stay at one near the Navy Base in Sept 2010. Both visits were outstanding. I have never became a member, because I dont think Im going to stay at an Hampton Inn when I am looking for a hotel, but I may just have to after these last 2 visits to Hampton Inns. I did have 2 bad experiences with Hampton Inn in the past, one in Virginia Beach, Va and the other in Linden NJ. These last 2 visit to Hampton Inn were outstanding and if I visit Richmond again this is were I will be staying. Thanks for having such a beautiful hotel. Our room was on the side of the Interstate and the little noise we heard didnt bother us at all. I did read on this site about the noise from I-95 bother somebodys family, but we couldnt tell and slept so peaceful in those comfortable beds. The hot breakfast was great!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of the metro Richmond Virginia region, the Hampton Inn and Suites Richmond/Glenside hotel offers easy access to popular cultural, sporting and entertainment attractions. Spend a day at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts or the Museum of the Confederacy- all within five miles of our Richmond, VA hotel. Enjoy boating, canoeing, water skiing and fishing at the James and Appomattox rivers or thrilling rides at the Kings Dominion theme park. View exciting races at Richmond International Raceway or enjoy an extensive shopping experience at Stony Point Fashion Park.Unwind at the Hampton Inn and Suites Richmond/Glenside hotel with everything you need for a great stay. Relax in a comfortable guest room complete with thoughtful amenities to help make you feel at home. Enjoy over sixty high-def channels on a 37-inch flat screen HD TV. Stay connected with free high-speed internet access and enjoy a restful sleep on a clean and fresh Hampton bed®. Upgrade to a spacious suite and stretch out and relax on a king-size bed. Start the day right and join us for a Hampton’s free hot breakfast or have breakfast on the move and grab one of our Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bags, available Monday to Friday. Stay active during your stay in the fitness center or rejuvenate with a swim in the pool. Keep in touch with work in the business center and hold your next meeting in our corporate meeting and training facility accommodating up to 80 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond/Glenside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Richmond/Glenside
- Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond/Glenside Hotel Richmond