“Great hotel, great value”

Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond/Glenside
Ranked #2 of 82 Hotels in Richmond
Arizona
“Great hotel, great value”
Reviewed 14 August 2011

We stayed here just one night with our son and daughter-in-law while visiting friends in Richmond. What a clean, new and perfect spot for us all. I can't think of a single 'negative' about this hotel. The room was clean and spacious, the hotel quiet and the breakfast great. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone needing a place to stay in the Glenside section of Richmond.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
baltimore
Reviewed 27 July 2011

I loved this brand new hotel with brand new decor. I loved everything about the room and the bed was so comfy. Free hot breakfast with enough variety for everyone. Pool is small but I was there on business so didn't have much use for it. Location was also perfect. There is nothing else to say but I hope my job sends me back that way soon.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank summertimefun
Reviewed 21 July 2011

It's hard to find anything wrong with this fairly new Hampton hotel. We stayed here on our way back from a beach vacation trip in NC, and we were really impressed. The hotel was immaculate, the outdoor pool was great, the rooms were super clean, the beds were incredibly comfortable, and the free hot breakfast was top notch. We hated to leave this hotel. And, it was a great value to boot. Thanks Hampton for making our stay such a wonderful experience. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 12 May 2011

First trip to Richmond - a bit surprised how far north of town this is, but hopping on nearby I-64 it's less than a 10-min easy drive. But this is a lovely hotel - very new, quiet, beautiful appointments, excellent service, full hot breakfasts. We had a king suite which was one of the largest hotel rooms we've ever seen. An exceptionally pleasant experience.

Room Tip: Call for AARP rate, stay 3 nites for discount.
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank ChefGeorge
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 20 April 2011

We were visitin Richmond on a more sorrow note, my aunts daughter passed away. Never stay in Richmond Hotels before so did alot of searching before booking hotel room. My aunt had warn us to stay away from Uptown due to high prices. I knew the Hampton Inn for alot of good amenties and had stay at one near the Navy Base in Sept 2010. Both visits were outstanding. I have never became a member, because I dont think Im going to stay at an Hampton Inn when I am looking for a hotel, but I may just have to after these last 2 visits to Hampton Inns. I did have 2 bad experiences with Hampton Inn in the past, one in Virginia Beach, Va and the other in Linden NJ. These last 2 visit to Hampton Inn were outstanding and if I visit Richmond again this is were I will be staying. Thanks for having such a beautiful hotel. Our room was on the side of the Interstate and the little noise we heard didnt bother us at all. I did read on this site about the noise from I-95 bother somebodys family, but we couldnt tell and slept so peaceful in those comfortable beds. The hot breakfast was great!!!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
Atlanta
Reviewed 29 March 2011

This hotel is flawless! Rooms are beautiful staff is great!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank bshaw1211
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Reviewed 28 January 2011

After a complete nightmare the night before in a Spring Hill Suites in Durham, NC (that will be a separate review), I was SO relieved to arrive at this brand new, spotlessly clean and very well appointed Hampton Inn. The room was just perfect with more than enough electrical outlets where I need them for charging all of the electronics, good lighting and a WONDERFUL, clean bed! I didnt have time to stop for breakfast so I cant speak to that but the wireless internet works perfectly and is free.

The service staff was great here too! I am in Richmond a lot and have stayed mostly at the Embassy at Emerywood Parkway (almost across the street), but that property is showing its age...I am now a major fan of this new Hampton Inn and I WILL be back!

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business