We stayed at this Hampton for 3 nights while dropping our daughter off for her sophomore year at the University of Richmond. The university is VERY close to this hotel, which was SO convenient (this is THE closest hotel to campus). Check in was very quick and painless. Certain front desk staff members are a little absent minded and don't know the best levels of customer service, but service never bothers me that much when traveling. The rooms are great at this Hampton Inn. Comfy beds, clean linens, quilts you don't have to be afraid of being disgusting, flat screen tv, new carpets, very nice bathroom for this level of hotel, etc. The hotel is brand new and spotless and the rooms certainly show that. All areas are very quiet and clean. The fitness center is off the lobby and was great for working out in the morning. There were about 4 cardio machines, some free weights, mats, etc. and 5 flat screen TV's. Everything was state of the art. Breakfast each morning was great, as most Hampton Inn breakfasts are. Eggs, sausage, potatoes, danish, bagels, english muffins, toast, yogurt, fruit, coffee, juice, milk, etc. Anything you can think of, they have and everything is yummy for the most part. This hotel is right near West Broad Street which is VERY long and has (no joke) EVERY retail establishment you can think of. It's very convenient. The hotel is right off I-64 and only a few minutes from downtown, which is always great. Overall, a great stay as they've always been at this Glenside Drive Richmond Hampton Inn and we will certainly be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of the metro Richmond Virginia region, the Hampton Inn and Suites Richmond/Glenside hotel offers easy access to popular cultural, sporting and entertainment attractions. Spend a day at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts or the Museum of the Confederacy- all within five miles of our Richmond, VA hotel. Enjoy boating, canoeing, water skiing and fishing at the James and Appomattox rivers or thrilling rides at the Kings Dominion theme park. View exciting races at Richmond International Raceway or enjoy an extensive shopping experience at Stony Point Fashion Park.Unwind at the Hampton Inn and Suites Richmond/Glenside hotel with everything you need for a great stay. Relax in a comfortable guest room complete with thoughtful amenities to help make you feel at home. Enjoy over sixty high-def channels on a 37-inch flat screen HD TV. Stay connected with free high-speed internet access and enjoy a restful sleep on a clean and fresh Hampton bed®. Upgrade to a spacious suite and stretch out and relax on a king-size bed. Start the day right and join us for a Hampton’s free hot breakfast or have breakfast on the move and grab one of our Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bags, available Monday to Friday. Stay active during your stay in the fitness center or rejuvenate with a swim in the pool. Keep in touch with work in the business center and hold your next meeting in our corporate meeting and training facility accommodating up to 80 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond/Glenside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond/Glenside Hotel Richmond
- Hampton Inn And Suites Richmond/Glenside