In search of a Hilton-affiliated property, we ducked into this newish-hotel without a reservation during Hurricane Sandy. Good luck for us; this hotel is sleek, modern, and ultra comfortable. Luxury, no, but solid business efficiency. Clean, clean, clean. Excellent a/c and extraordinarily comfortable beds.
Like most hotels at this price point, the bathrooms are furnished spartanly—bring your own shower hat, and don’t expect thick towels—but the room has a large fridge and microwave tucked discreetly in a corner, and big flat-screen TVs. Loads of hot water. Our room had no tub, just a big shower.
Everything at this hotel worked. Polite, friendly experience checking in and out from the young gentlemen manning the desk. Request for extra pillows cheerfully met. A decent breakfast bar with good coffee. All in all, an excellent stay and outstanding value for the money. We had just come from the Ritz, and I can tell you the beds were better here, and the service was just as good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of the metro Richmond Virginia region, the Hampton Inn and Suites Richmond/Glenside hotel offers easy access to popular cultural, sporting and entertainment attractions. Spend a day at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts or the Museum of the Confederacy- all within five miles of our Richmond, VA hotel. Enjoy boating, canoeing, water skiing and fishing at the James and Appomattox rivers or thrilling rides at the Kings Dominion theme park. View exciting races at Richmond International Raceway or enjoy an extensive shopping experience at Stony Point Fashion Park.Unwind at the Hampton Inn and Suites Richmond/Glenside hotel with everything you need for a great stay. Relax in a comfortable guest room complete with thoughtful amenities to help make you feel at home. Enjoy over sixty high-def channels on a 37-inch flat screen HD TV. Stay connected with free high-speed internet access and enjoy a restful sleep on a clean and fresh Hampton bed®. Upgrade to a spacious suite and stretch out and relax on a king-size bed. Start the day right and join us for a Hampton’s free hot breakfast or have breakfast on the move and grab one of our Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bags, available Monday to Friday. Stay active during your stay in the fitness center or rejuvenate with a swim in the pool. Keep in touch with work in the business center and hold your next meeting in our corporate meeting and training facility accommodating up to 80 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond/Glenside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond/Glenside Hotel Richmond
- Hampton Inn And Suites Richmond/Glenside