“Dirty”

Ranked #1 of 39 Dessert in Richmond
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

Hole in the wall. I liked the place when I first went there. Then one day I went in and saw bugs crawling up under the counter where the donuts were. No thank you. Ill pass. Wheres the health inspector?

2  Thank William W
There are newer reviews for Country Style Donuts

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Stopped here on our way to Williamsburg. It is just a small place that from the outside you would not pay much attention. Just the kind of place I look for. As is often the case looks can be deceiving. Great selection of large homemade donuts. Makes choosing what to get very hard. Very close to airport. If in area worth a stop.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

My husband used to work over by the airport and I just loved when he would bring me a apple fritter from this place! It is so big that we split it in half and share it. Unfortunately I have never tried anything else, think I need to make a visit to check it out!

Reviewed 15 August 2013

Our neighbors and have good menu of doughnuts.Keep it up ! Usually open 24 hours with Mondays probably off.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

The bag of mixed donut holes gives a good assortment so you and/or your family can try different flavors. Reasonably prices. Not entirely clear to me why rated #1, but good of you like donuts.