“Great Donuts”

Country Style Doughnuts
Ranked #1 of 44 Dessert in Richmond
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Bradenton, Florida
“Great Donuts”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Stopped in here twice on a recent visit to Richmond. Definately a down home donut shop with regulars lined up at the coffee bar. Had a Apple Fritter the first day and peanut donut the second. Both were unbelievable. The fritters and coffee rolls are HUGE and only 2.19. Definately a must stop if nearby!!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank kenimler

• Korean first
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“HUGE Donuts”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

What you get from here are donuts. Huge donuts. They have the normal varieties of glazed, chocolate covered, and filled donuts. They also have a number of donuts that are crazy big (fritters, twists, etc). I also tried the coffee and it's pretty good. It's fresh ground and not bitter or burned, which happens too much.

Don't expect fine dining though. It's a donut shop that's been around a while.

• Visited October 2013
Virginia
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

This review is not of the quality of the doughnuts......still the best. This review is of the service. I dropped by after a long flight at around 9:30 pm on a Tuesday as I normally do. There was one person in line . As I walked in I noticed mostly empty selves. If you have been you know they have a wall of doughnuts. What were on the shelves were about 3 types of doughnuts and probably no more that 15 of those types total. Me and the person that was there before me walked out without making any purchase. I have gone there much later and they had a much better selection. I asked the lady, who was very polite, when the next batch of anything was coming up and she said "6:00 am". So they are going to keep the store open with 15 or so doughnuts for almost 9 more hours ? If you are going to keep you store open 24/7 or around that keep your product in stock or change your hours. It will keep your customers happy and just makes good business sense. Sorry I had to write a bad review for such a good doughnuts.

• Visited October 2013
Mount Kisco, New York
“No wonder why it's so highly rated”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We were going to be in the area overnight, so we looked at TripAdvisor and saw this place listed first. Really? Of course, we needed to check it out and were not disappointed. We bought a vast selection in our dozen and each was great. Very difficult to avoid eating them all in minimal time. If you're staying anywhere near the airport, it's a must for any time of the day.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Sarasdad27
“Dirty”
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

Hole in the wall. I liked the place when I first went there. Then one day I went in and saw bugs crawling up under the counter where the donuts were. No thank you. Ill pass. Wheres the health inspector?

2 Thank William W