“Yum!!!”

Ranked #1 of 23 Bakeries in Richmond
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Love the product and the service, just wish it was not so far from my house!! We for sure would be there more often if it were closer... time to open another location!!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Worth the trip to get fresh, traditional donuts. Great selection, freshly made at all hours. Not fancy but they melt in your mouth!

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Great fresh doughnuts made in store with real butter, sugar, flour and cream. No frozen nonsense here. Very good, filling. They often sell out after mid morning, go early.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

This place has some of the best doughnuts I have ever eaten! They are even good the next day! The apple fritters were bigger than my head! The best doughnut ever!

1  Thank Tina G
Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

This is my 3rd time coming to this establishment. The pasties are good and normally I show up in the morning. But this was our first evening out there. Well, after waiting for 3 minutes while the guy working the chatted away with some woman, another gentleman came out from the back. Neither guy interacted with us - like they didn't wanted our business... I was ready to walk out but my spouse had already started a order. Someone needs to talk to those guys working there working habits.