“Awesome Food & Service”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Pakistani, Fast food
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I am absolutely delighted with my visit to this establishment. The customer service is the best and the food is delicious. I can't wait to eat there again....

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Tasty food, large portions, great value, nice selection of both entrees and desserts. What can I say?? This place is off the charts!!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I went to this resturant for the first time. The food was amazing . The portions are huge and surely enough for the next day. The service was great. The server was very attentive to your needs.the food was seasoned very well.The kicker was the hot warm towel for your hands what a good idea. My cousin is a regular she eat there all the time . I will definetly be back. Plus on a Friday night then wasn't a long wait.Brought my young son food home and he really enjoyed it and want to go back it was so good.Very nice people.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I tried this place because I bought a Living Social voucher. The wait for the food was slightest longer than anticipated, even though there weren't that many people in the restaurant at the time. In the end, the wait was well worth it!

I'm a vegetarian so much of their veggie side items were simmered in pork or turkey meat. That was unfortunate. However, I ended up opting for their mac and cheese. OH MY GOODNESS! Speechless! The mac and cheese was amazing! I still eat certain kinds of fish, so I ordered the blackened Tilapia. Yum! Well seasoned and piping hot! All the food was hot as if they make they food to order. Very pleased.

With the voucher added to the meal, I ended up paying 54 cents!! I wish I were kidding. Yes, that's correct. 54 CENTS!! At that price, I'll definitely will be returning. The portions are large enough to split the meal with two, and the prices (aside from the voucher) are actually quite reasonable. Service was decent, and the decor was average based on the fact it is considered a little "hole in the wall".

My only wish is that the restaurant was opened 7 days out of the week. If I'm not mistaken, the restaurant owners are preachers or something like that, so their hours are very "odd". It's like you need to catch them when you can. =/

Overall, I will be returning and bringing my mother along next time. =)

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Food was cold after waiting for it for over and hour. I mean everything was cold. The order was also incomplete and we contacted them to fix the order and got no response. I guess it was our mistake for placing our order to go. It really was a waste of $50. It wasn't a good first impression for my family and I.