“Twice in one week! This place is GREAT”
Review of The Belvidere at Broad - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Belvidere at Broad
Price range: US$10 - US$32
Cuisines: American
Description: Eclectic American dishes with world influences and a focus on fresh, natural and organic ingredients vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free options Extensive wine & beer selection
Reviewed 23 June 2011

Not wanting to wait 40 minutes at another restaurant nearby, we popped in for brunch on Sunday and were amazed. I had the Chesapeake Benedict which was comprised of ciabatta bread topped with LUMP crab meat, poached eggs and a decadent hollandaise sauce. One of the BEST brunch items I've ever had. My husband had a roasted veggie club with a side of amazing roasted potatoes. Not a bite was left. Accompanied by a great beer selection and bloody mary's, Brunch was a HIT!
To follow-up, today we stopped in for happy hour to try a couple more beverages... and food. Post brunch, I'd read an article about the crab cakes here, so we ordered the appetizer trio featuring a crab cake, house smoked salmon and hummus. I'm not sure what was my favorite as they were all outstanding!
I just wished I lived a little closer or we'd be here much more often!

Reviewed 11 March 2011

Dropped in here while walking down the street after a day of meetings at a nearby hotel. I had the crab and tomato soup and asparagus and really enjoyed these two side dishes. I did not order dinner since I wasn't very hungry. Great atmosphere. The wine list is long with a lot of good choices.