“Exceptional employees”

Extended Stay America - North Chesterfield - Arboretum
Ranked #73 of 82 Hotels in Richmond
Reviewed 6 March 2013

I have stayed her multipule times now and Mike and Jamison are alway friendly and very helpful. They even try and get me my favorite room when possible. The location is perfect for getting to shoping and to where I need to work. There are also a lot of resturants close by.

Room Tip: even though they have smoking rooms I find sometime the non-smoking room has been used by a smoker...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
brish0213, Manager at Extended Stay America - North Chesterfield - Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Thank you for mentioning both Mike and Jamison for GREAT guest service. We are pleased that you continue to choose Extended Stay America and look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

Mike and Jamison is very good work, help people, very good people,hotel is clean,is very good prices , is a good place in Richmond , free wi-fi,free coffee and free grilling, dishes, housekeepingis good

• Stayed: March 2012

Thank you for your review of our property. Thank you for mentioning both Mike and Jamison for GREAT guest service. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 12 February 2013

Both Mike and Jennifer have been very professional and helpful. I am going through a major transition and both Mike and Jennifer have made me felt at home. I will recommend Homestead to all my friends especially if people like Jennifer and Mike work at Suites.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm pleased that you recognized both Mike and Jennifer, as I feel they are a key reason for my hotel's successes. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 12 February 2013

I've been roosting at this Homestead every week since last December. It's always a comfortable stay. Any minor issues encountered have been quickly and courteously dealt with - usually by a most cheerful fellow at the front desk named Mike (ask him about his ancestral relationship to Robert E. Lee if you have time for some chat).

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that Mike has been instrumental in creating that "home away from home" environment. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, when your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 14 January 2013

The staff here from the asst.GM W. Inam to the housekeeper Jade, to the manager Jamerson to Jennifer and Mike of customer service plus all the others have made my stay very comfortable. I am very happy to have stayed and would stay again and recommend family and friends. Thanks for a lovely stay.

• Stayed: September 2012
brish0213, Manager at Extended Stay America - North Chesterfield - Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2013

Reviewed 5 December 2012

My family has stayed at the Homestead Studio Suites in Midlothian for the past several months and, after having such a pleasant experience, we have decided to extend our stay even longer. For a variety of reasons, we have found ourselves in between residences and, after staying at another extended stay hotel for some time, I can honestly say that Homestead Studio Suites far exceeded my expectations and feels more like "home" than any other hotel I have ever stayed in.
The hotel is conveniently located, close to several shopping malls, your choice of restaurants and has easy access to major highways and interstates. From the first time I entered the property, I was treated with kindness and respect. Jennifer showed me several available rooms so I could see all of the options available and the management was extremely helpful in setting up my reservations and, the best part (for us, at the time) was that they are pet-friendly!
The rooms are spacious and have new bedding and flat screen TV's and, considering that the property was built 13 years ago, it is in wonderful condition and is maintained extremely well. The entire staff is friendly and, every evening when I return from a long day at work, I can count on Mike at the front desk greeting me and asking about my day (and he's interested in hearing the answer!). Everyone is always happy to assist me in whatever I need, whether it's clean towels or quarters. I can't say enough good things about this hotel. I don't know why anyone would have anything negative to say unless they are simply the type that you just can't ever satisfy. I have thoroughly enjoyed our stay and look forward to the rest of our time at Homestead Studio Suites.

Room Tip: The non-smoking side of the 3rd floor is always quiet. I rarely hear my "neighbors" and...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
brish0213, Manager at Extended Stay America - North Chesterfield - Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a review of our property. I'm extremely pleased to see that the improvements we are making to the hotel, are making an impact. Thank you again for your survey and we are happy that you can call Homestead your Home Away from Home.

Reviewed 26 November 2012

Mike manages the front desk and delivers high quality service. He is efficient, knowledgeable and very personable. I have stayed here for several months and the service is consistently great. The rooms are clean and the new flat-screen TV and upgraded beds make the Homestead a home away from home for me. I recommend the Homestead to all those traveling to Richmond from my company.

• Stayed: November 2012
brish0213, Manager at Extended Stay America - North Chesterfield - Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2012