“I want to love it...”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“I want to love it...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2012

Drove down to Richmond from D.C. After finding AIM online, I was eager to check it out. I'm not sure if we just came on a down Saturday or what, but there was not much to offer. The things that did catch my eye were ridiculously overpriced. I found a few things I already have in my collection that I paid significantly less for. The vendors were all very friendly and knowledgable, though. It was easy enough to find, but not much else in the area to make the trip worth it.

Visited July 2012

Bushnell, Florida
111 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 167 helpful votes
“Under cover (so you're safe if it rains)...but not a secret!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2011

Happened on AIM's first day by chance -- wow, glad we did! Some really awesome mid-century furniture literally made us turn the car around and stop to investigate. This weekly flea market is chockablock with good stuff and great people -- check it out some Saturday.

Visited September 2011