“fresh & fabulous”

Ranked #154 of 1,603 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$6 - US$21
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pompton Plains, New Jersey
“fresh & fabulous”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

Directly across from the Hyatt, we had a delightful el fresco supper on a Wednesday night - happily discovering that wine is half price a bottle on Wednesdays. We happily took the unfinished wine back to our room and enjoyed it later. I chose one of the salads and topped it with the freshest most beautifully cooked calamari. All the ingredients were top quality and tastily prepared. The one surprise was that no rolls or bread came with the entree. One would think a eatery with the name Baker's Crust would serve its namesake. When we asked for rolls or bread the waiter quickly brought some undistinguished Italian bread. However, we enjoyed our time there, and the reasonably priced wine.

Visited May 2014

Richmond, Virginia
“Tasty & easy to dine while talking”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

I met a friend here for dinner and we shared entrees and dessert. It's easy to order and the atmosphere is great for catching up with an old friend. The food was good and plentiful; I brought home half of my hamburger - and my husband loved it.

Visited October 2013
Mechanicsville, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No Pizza!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

The Baker's Crust website displays their wood fired pizzas predominately; the short pump location does not offer them. Pretty disappointing; had flat bread instead - was just average.

Visited March 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Randy the manager does not give a rip.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

If I ran my business the way Randy the manager runs this, I would have no business. After not being told how a tuna sandwich is made differently than a few months ago, two loud lectures came from the servers, who did their best. When remade on regular bread it was not served toasted and the bread was like ice. The manager never had the guts to come over but he did spend 15 minutes with his pet table of friends. So being lectured and treated like a child in front of a crowded restaurant I never got my dinner, but they sure were cheap enough to present an $18 bill for my wife's pizza. When a regular customer is in distress Randy...come over and make them feel special.

• Visited January 2014
York, Pennsylvania
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

Went for breakfast and loved it. I got an omelet with crab and my date got a flatbread with crab (we love Maryland food!). Check it out!

Visited January 2014