“Nice place to go for good food”
Review of Baker's Crust

Baker's Crust
Ranked #176 of 1,612 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$6 - US$21
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Richmond, Virginia
“Nice place to go for good food”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Love this place. It is casual, but has a nice modern vibe. The food was delicious. Service was excellent. I definitely would recommend a visit.

• Visited May 2014

“Great Meatloaf”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

My family took us here for dinner. It was very crowded so we had a drink and an appetizer at the bar. We had the fig bruschetta. It was excellent but the service at the bar was not. Then we were seated and had better service. I had the meatloaf and it was better than mine and I make good meatloaf!

Visited May 2014
usa
“Just OK”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I'm surprised to see such good reviews. I put this in the category of a Panera, only it's full service. The service was excellent - very attentive and friendly. The kale salad had an enormous pile of craisins on it, and it was like eating a bowl of candy, which isn't what I want in a salad. It was impossible to pick them out since they overwhelmed the salad. The salmon was OK. The bruschetta was pretty good, but also strangely sweet. Not my kind of food, but apparently others love it, so to each his own.

• Visited May 2014
Covington, Virginia
“Wonderful Meal in Short Pump”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

My husband and I stayed that Hyatt House Richmond West and this restaurant is right outside it's doors at the Short Pump Town Center. We both really enjoyed our meal there. Their food tastes fresh and the service was wonderful. Highly recommend!

• Visited July 2013
Pompton Plains, New Jersey
“fresh & fabulous”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Directly across from the Hyatt, we had a delightful el fresco supper on a Wednesday night - happily discovering that wine is half price a bottle on Wednesdays. We happily took the unfinished wine back to our room and enjoyed it later. I chose one of the salads and topped it with the freshest most beautifully cooked calamari. All the ingredients were top quality and tastily prepared. The one surprise was that no rolls or bread came with the entree. One would think a eatery with the name Baker's Crust would serve its namesake. When we asked for rolls or bread the waiter quickly brought some undistinguished Italian bread. However, we enjoyed our time there, and the reasonably priced wine.

Visited May 2014

Been to Baker's Crust? Share your experiences!