“Pretty good”

Ranked #172 of 1,647 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$6 - US$21
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Baker's Crust Artisan Kitchen in Short Pump opened for business in 2003 as an upscale casual restaurant offering a unique dining experience that encompasses a full menu exploding with flavor. The broad variety of menu items is sure to satisfy anyone's taste buds! Features: Daily Happy Hour, Weekend Breakfast, Daily Lunch & Dinner, Gluten-free Menu, Full Service Catering, Farm To Plate Salads, Neapolitan Pizzas, Free-Range Burgers, Home-made Desserts, Full Bar, Kids Menu
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

My family and I had dinner here last weekend. Two of us got the Meatloaf and the other got the shrimp crepe. The meatloaf was amazing and a very large portion. But I can't say the same about the crepe. I wouldn't recommend it at all.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Wonderful food, great service, nice staff, excellent salads, incredible sandwiches. I have only eaten lunch or brunch, and have never been disapointed. Terrific place for a girls lunch and then a day of shopping.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

On a recent trip we discovered Bakers Crust and I fell in love. I ate there every day after that and all of our meals were awesome! The meals were extremely fresh and very flavorful! You must try this place if in the area!!! Wish we had one where I live, I would eat there every week!

1  Thank DZBett
Reviewed 31 May 2014

The food - specially the Crepes and the Ribeye Steak were just fabulous. Definitely worth a visit if you are in this area.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Love this place. It is casual, but has a nice modern vibe. The food was delicious. Service was excellent. I definitely would recommend a visit.