“Unique and fun”

Ranked #3 of 23 Fun & Games in Richmond
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed 7 August 2014

This is a unique movie experience. Attended with a group of friends. The waiting area was pleasant and clean. The staff was friendly. The food was average, the seats were comfortable. Nice upscale atmosphere. It is a trip for me to get to Stony Point, but I will definitely visit Cinebistro often. Just a simply pleasant experience.

All reviews
"meatloaf"
"comfortable chairs"
"plenty of leg room"
in 5 reviews
"ordering food and drinks"
"great for date night"
in 27 reviews
"cinema"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I love this place. My wife and I have frequented Cinebistro multiple times. Yes it's pricey, but it's worth having food and drink delivered to your comfortable leather chair. If you order too much food, you may have a hard time trying to find a place to put it. But you can find a way. Patrons don't make noise like a regular theater. It can spoil you greatly!! You've been warned!! Food is excellent. I absolutely LOVE the peanut butter deconstructed pie. It is pure heaven. My favorite entree is the burger. I don't know why but it's delicious. Appetizers are spot on too. Great special date night location. Worth every penny. Great experience.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

This was my first time going to a dinner-movie place and I was not disappointed at all. Cinebistro was very clean and more upscale than I had been picturing. The food was good and the waitstaff made sure everyone was taken care of prior to the movie starting. The overall experience is definitely better than your traditional movie theater and it's a nice change for an evening.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

This place advertizes itself as showing major-release PG movies; it hangs up the posters outside its doors and advertizes on the web. But once you get across town, it turns out it is a 21+ bar. False advertizing! And then they scold you for not double checking their website to see who is allowed in! FYI, bistro means "restaurant," not "bar."

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I have to admit when our friends first suggested seeing a movie with dinner ,visions of people slamming beers down and all the wrong associations came to mind. But Thank goodness we went with them To Cinebistro, we discovered that dinner and a movie are certainly NOT what they used to be...Thank GOD ! Nice tier seating and a very nice menu and great service ..couldn't be more opposite than what I had imagined.
We now go regularly with our friends. I usually order the tuna salad which is delicious and my husband the chicken salad. The sweet potato fries are Yummy....cant get enough of those. A great night for yourself and friends....perfect.