“Location, Location, Location” 2 of 5 bubbles

Conch Republic Rocketts
Ranked #196 of 1,594 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Groups, Child-friendly, View, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Location, Location, Location”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

If it was not for the location of the restaurant, this restaurant would have closed a long time ago. The food was OK, nothing that I ever have to back for. The service was between poor and terrible. If i ever go back it would be to have a drink and sit outside to enjoy the view. As there so few restaurants in Richmond overlooking the water I am sure this place will do just fine even with OK food and poor service.

Visited April 2014

Richmond, Virginia
“Embarrassment to City w great river view”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

Only go here for the view and outside seating during brunch or happy hour. This is the WORST lunch/dinner food I hv eaten and paid for in Richmond. If u must eat here get wings though I'm told brunch is good. It's very disturbing that this place has one of the BEST views yet overpriced food, it's embarrassing!!! I prey this place gets a overhaul on the crappy food they serve. And ps I can cook better food!

Mechanicsville, Virginia, United States
“Very Very Noisy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

The service was great and food was good but the crowd at the bar was so loud that we could not carry on a coversation without yelling at each other. We asked the waiter to ask them to be quieter but they got louder.

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Richmond, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst service I have ever experienced.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2013

The staff are the worst folks I have ever encountered. Went there for a holiday party and was treated like a beggar rather than a patron. You would have thought I spit in their faces or something. I have received better service at the Waffle House at 2am after the clubs close. I will never patronize this place again. If you want to be treated as a valued patron I advise you not to go to Counch republic.

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Longleggedfee
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Great view of Richmond skyline at night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

We enjoyed a preconcert drink and dinner at the restaurant Sunday night. We both enjoyed our meals. The shrimp dishes were well prepared and very tasteful. Service was good and our server was quietly attentive. Even it was at night, one see that it is at a great location overlooking the James River. Its location and outside deck make it a great place to enjoy a nice warm day overlooking the river and Richmonders love the river.

• Visited November 2013