“Richmond jewel” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Arcadia - CLOSED

Arcadia
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Seafood, Wine Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Bend, Oregon
“Richmond jewel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

Selected this based on TripAdvisor (and other internet) reviews. We had a great evening! Limited menu, but something for all tastes. Food was excellently prepared and presented. Our server was very friendly and attentive. Large servings of both the pork osso buco and salmon. If I had anything constructive to say it would be to put slightly less dressing on the arugula salad; having said that, I didn't leave much on my plate. Good wine list and full bar. Good times had by all!

• Visited November 2013

Berryville,VA
“Believe the Positives”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

After reading reviews and being tasked with finding a good restaurant with reasonable prices, I decided to take the rest of my work colleagues to Arcadia. We were greeted at the door by the owner and shown our seats in a really cool old building with lots of history. Just like previous reviews, we experienced fantastic service. The food was amazing. I went with all lobster, getting the bisque (excellent) and pot pie (amazing). The prices were extremely reasonable given the high quality. As we concluded dinner, the owner, John, took time to talk to us about the restaurant and his hard work to restore the old building. All in all, it was a fantastic experience. This is now a must return on my list of Richmond restaurants. Thanks Arcadia for a wonderful dinner.

Visited October 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Destination Eatery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

Creative execution of classic dishes, professional service, nice wine list. One caveat..I ordered my tenderloin rare-medium rare and it came back solidly medium. As this was a business dinner I couldn't really send it back but for my rare carnivorous craving, I really wanted it done "just right". Fish was perfectly executed. You will enjoy the dinner and pay for it. Relax and relish the flavors.

• Visited October 2013
Barkestone, United Kingdom
“One of the best restaurants in the US!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

I was on a business trip in Richmond and had the fortunate opportunity to come here! From the moment you walked through the door the ambiance and service was just amazing! The high quality world beers and wines were out of this world. The food was some of the best i have ever had! I hear its rated as one of the best in the US and i can see why! Go and experience you wont be dissapointed!

• Visited November 2012
Charleston, South Carolina
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Fine new place and even Lincoln dined here. Excellent service. Expensive beer but worth every $1/fl. oz. and oysters are a perfect mix.

Visited September 2013