US$107
  • Pool
US$112
US$100
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$163
Linden Row Inn(Richmond)
US$180
US$160
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleana pet friendly hotelking suiteyogurtovernight stayfree breakfastfront desk staffpetstileaccommodations
Reviewed 15 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2013

very nice older 3 story hotel , a good value and very convenient to I-95 yet very quiet we appreciated that the mgr allowed us to check in early as we were exhausted...only problem is that the only food place around are fast food

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2013

My wife called to make a reservation while we were heading north on 95. Arrived Friday night late around 11:30 . Checked into room and the bathroom light did not work. I tried calling front desk but the phone was not working. Walked down to the front desk and explained about bathroom light. I was informed it could not be looked at until the morning because the maintenance people were not there. Ok so they put us into another room. We moved all our stuff to the other room.Now its like midnight and the room was a little warm inside. I checked ac unit and it was set on 70. Turend it down to 65 and nothing but hot air. I picked up the phone to call front desk again and guess what the phone did not work either. Walk back down to front desk explained the ac promblem . Ok so the solution is lets try another room. We moved our things again now its around 12:30 we are dragging now. Room was musty smelling and some cabnets were missing doors. The night counter working was a young college kid who was very sorry for all the B.S we were going thru . He told me he was going to leave a note for the manager. My wife and I were so tired we just gave up and tried to get a few hours of sleep. In the morning we were checking out and explained to manager what all took place lastnight. He said yes I was left a note. The only thing he said was sorry. We not looking for anything but a little more then just sorry would of been nice. I emailed the main office just telling them the horriable stay we had. Day or two later I get a email from the manager at this hotel that he would give us 25% our next time in his hotel. Thats a joke we would not stay there for free. The entire hotel needs to be updated and needs a real good cleaning.

Room Tip: Go some were else.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2013

We make it a point to stay at hotels we can trust for consistently clean rooms and good service. We had a good experience here. I had made an online reservation because it was the Labor Day weekend and the desk person actually knew my name (I guess most guests are walk-in). He was very nice and called me by name at check out. The room was a king suite (just $15 more). Very clean, nicely decorated. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2013

After a long day on the road and a bit of a search to find a room we found the La Quinta. It was wonderful, clean, quiet, roomy and a nice big bathroom with endless hot water. We ordered take out which came quickly and enjoyed it on the sofa, so nice not to have to eat where we sleep, and watched a little tv on the big flat screen. Would definitely stop here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo